For the positions of Staff Nurse, Scientist C, and Others, applications are being accepted by ICMR - National Institute of Immunohaematology (ICMR - NIIH), Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Candidates who are interested and qualified should submit their applications by October 6, 2022, at the latest. Candidates for these positions must possess a certain educational requirement, such as a diploma in nursing or midwifery (GNM), an MBBS, a BAMS, a BHMS, an M.A. in sociology, or an MSW, among other qualifications detailed in the notice. Here you may find information on eligibility, application procedures, age restrictions, pay, and other things. Candidates should be aware that they will need to make their own arrangements for video call/video conferencing facilities for online interviews if they are interested in applying for these positions. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How to Apply for the 2022 ICMR NIIH Recruitment
On or before October 6, 2022, interested and qualified applicants may submit an application using the following link: https://niih.org.in/projectappli/.
- Scientist C (Medical)-01
- Medical Social Worker-01
- Staff Nurse-01
- Scientist C (Medical): MBBS /BAMS /BHMS With 4 years of teaching/ Research Experience
- Medical Social Worker: M.A. in Sociology/MSW Graduates with two years diploma in social work with two years’ experience in Medical Social Work/Public Health.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma Nursing OR Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered Nurse or ANM with State Nursing Council.
Scientist C (Medical)
-The upper age limit is 40 years
-The upper age limit is 30 years
Medical Social Worker
-The upper age limit is 28 years
- Scientist C (Medical)-64000/-p.m. +2775/-HRA
- Medical Social Worker-32000/- pm
- Staff Nurse-31,500/ - pm