How to Apply for the 2022 Recruitment of Religious Teachers in the Indian Army
- Visit the Indian Army's official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the main page, under the JCO/OR enrollment row, click the link that reads "JCO / OR Apply / Login" (green coloured).
- Fill out the registration form online.
- As you highlight each field, there are suggestions to help you fill it out.
- Your profile will open after the details have been filled in.
- Select "Apply Online."
- When you have finished filling out the form, click on preview to make sure that everything you have entered is accurate before you save it.
- Use your email address and password to log in, then print the application form whenever you like.
Choice ProcessA written test will serve as the foundation for the selection. Paper I and Paper II make up the test.
- Pandit - 108
- Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments - 05
- Granthi - 08
- Maulvi (Sunni) - 03
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts - 01
- Padre - 02
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts - 01
- Hindu candidate with Shastri/ Acharya in Sanskrit from a UGC-recognized university for the Gorkha Regiment.
Additionally, persons must meet the listed religious requirements.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start Learning"Karam Kand" was one of Shastri/primary Acharya's or core subjects. or (ab) a one-year Karam Kand diploma.
- Sikh candidate having a degree in any field from a UGC-recognized university is RT Granthi. People should also consume "Gyani" in Punjabi.
- RT Muslim candidate for maulvi having a degree in any field from a UGC-recognized university Additionally, they should have Adeeb-e-Mahir/Urdu Mahir in Urdu or Alim in Arabic.
- RT Padre: Christian candidate having a degree in any field from an institution accredited by the UGC. A person should also be on the local bishop's approved list and have received priestly ordination from the proper ecclesiastical authorities.
- Buddhist candidate having a degree in any field of study from a UGC-recognized university. Additionally, candidates for monk/Buddhist priest should have received proper ordination. The Head Priest of the Monastery where the individual was initiated into the priesthood is the "Appropriate Authority" in this case. The Head Priest must have a Geshe (Ph.D.) from Khanpa, Lopon, or Rajbam as well as an official diploma from the Monastery.
|Starting Date of Indian Army RT Application Form||08 October 2022|
|Starting Date of Indian Army RT Application Form||09 November 2022|
|Indian Army RT Exam Date||26 November 2022|