How to Apply for Indian Navy Agniveer SSR/MR Recruitment 2022
- Visit the Indian Navy's website at joinindiannavy.gov.in as the first step.
- If you haven't already, register with your e-mail address by selecting the "Register" Tab.
- Click "Current Opportunities" after "Logging in" with the registered email address.
- Fourth step: Select the "Apply" () button.
- Completely fill out the form.
- Upload documents in step six.
- press the "Submit" button. Verify all the information is accurate and that all necessary papers have been scanned in original form and uploaded before pressing the "Submit" button.
The selection will be done on the basis of:
Shortlisting (computer-based online examination)
- Written Examination
- PFT and Initial Medical
- Final Recruitment Medical Examination
Educational QualificationCandidate for SSR must have completed the 12th grade from a board of school education recognised by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, and have earned at least a passing grade in Math, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer Science.
MR - The candidate must have completed the 10th grade from a board of secondary education recognised by the Indian Ministry of Education.