Dates to remember
- The online application process will begin on November 10th, 2022.
- The deadline to apply online is November 30, 2022.
- The online admission card will be available for download on December 8, 2022, at 5:00 PM.
- Exam date is tentatively set for December 18, 2022.
- West Bengal - 45
- Bihar - 36
- Assam - 28
- UP - 18
- Haryana - 40
- Punjab- 12
- Delhi - 22
- UP - 24
- Uttrakhand - 6
- Rajasthan- 3
- HP - 3
- South Eastern Region Pipelines
- Odisha - 48
- Chhattisgarh - 6
- Jharkhand - 3
- TN - 34
- Karnataka - 7
- Gujarat - 87
- Rajasthan - 43
Qualifications for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment in 2022
- Mechanical technician trainee Full-time engineering degree programme lasting three years (or two years through lateral entry following ITI of at least one year duration (10+2).
- Full-time bachelor's degree (Graduation) in commerce from a university or institute that is recognised by the government; Trade Apprentice (Accountant).
- Data entry operators must have a minimum grade 12 passing grade (but below graduate).
- Operators of Domestic Data Entry (Skill Certificate Holders) must have at least a 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates must hold a Domestic Data Entry Operator Skill Certificate given by a National Skill Qualifications Framework-recognized awarding organisation or by another authority recognised by the Central Government for training that lasted less than a year.
How Do I Apply for the 2022 IOCL Apprentice Recruitment?In a specific time window, candidates may apply on the IOCL website at plapps.indianoil.in.
- Candidates must first register on the websites of the aforementioned Indian government agencies before applying for the aforementioned apprentice vacancies.
- For technician apprentices, visit the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) web page of the relevant Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) within the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The website is located at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action.
- For apprentices in trades (optional trades): Visit https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ to work with the National Skill Development Council (NSDC).