For the position of Head Constable (Education and Stress Counsellor), the Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) would be hiring qualified candidates on a temporary to permanent basis. On the website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in, online applications will be accepted. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How to Apply for ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022Candidates must submit their applications online at recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in between October 13 and November 11, 2022.0
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Verification of Documents
- Detailed Medical Exam (DME)/Review Medical Exam (RME).
- Male - 20
- Female - 3
Educational BackgroundA bachelor's degree with psychology as a topic or an equivalent degree from an accredited university in education or teaching.
- 13 October 2022 is the first day of the online application period.
- The deadline to apply online is November 11, 2022.
- 20 to 25 years
Fee for Applications
There will be charges for female, SC and ST Candidates.