A notice for the hiring of assistant teachers, junior clerks, X-ray technicians, pharmacists, horticulture inspectors, sanitary inspectors, and midwives has been released by Lucknow Cantonment. From December 1 through December 31, 2022, candidates who meet the requirements may apply online at mponline.gov.in and lucknow.cantt.gov.in.You can read here- Free E-Books: Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
- Beginning of Online Application: December 1, 2022
- The deadline to apply online is December 31, 2022.
- Candidates Eligible as of January 20, 2023
- Exam dates are February 10–12, 2023.
- Admit Card for the Lucknow Cantonment for February
|Name of the Post
|X Ray Technician
- Graduate with a D.El.Ed or Shiksha Mitra with a 2 year BTC course, a 2 year D.Ed or D.Ed in Special Education, a 2 year Special BTC, a 2 year BTC Diploma in Urdu, or a Bl.Ed or B.Ed. are all acceptable qualifications for assistant teachers. Intermediate Junior Clerk with State TET/CTET Pass and typing speed certificate of 25 wpm in Hindi or 30 wpm in English. Intermediate X-Ray Technician with a CCC Certificate or DOEACC (Science). Radiology diploma enrollment at the state medical facility. 2 years of service in the Territory Army or an Intermediate Pharmacy Technician NCC B Certificate (Science). Pharmacy degree. enrollment at the state medical facility. Horticulture Inspector with years of Territory Army or NCC B Certificate and a B.Sc. in Agriculture/Biology
- Sanitary Inspector - B.Sc. in Chemistry, Agriculture, and Animal Husbandry and Diploma Midwife Female - Intermediate and 1.5 years/two years of ANM training. Certificate for the 6-month Maternity Training Program. enrollment at the
- general - ages 21 to 30
- Ages 21 to 35 in SC
- Ages 21 to 33 for OBC
Process for Choosing Assistant Teachers, Junior Clerks, and Other Positions
- Only a written exam will serve as the foundation for the selection.
- Applying for the Lucknow Cantonment Recruitment in 2022
- Candidates that meet the requirements and are interested may apply online between
- General/UR - Rs. 1200/-
- OBC - Rs. 1000/-
- SC - Rs. 800/-