How to Apply for the 2022 MP Cooperative Bank Clerk Position
- Go to the "Click Here to Apply" option on the Apex Bank website, www.apexbank.in.
- Select the "Click here for New Registration" tab now.
- Fill out the application.
- add a photo, your signature, a left thumbprint, and a handwritten statement as well.
- Before completing registration, click the Preview tab to preview and check the entire application form.
- Select the "Payment" tab.
- Make your payment now.
- Press the "SUBMIT" button.
Vacancy DetailsClerk/ Computer Operator - 896
Committee Managers - 1358
Selection ProcessThe candidate's preference for the banks will be taken into consideration, along with the marks they received in the online examination.
- graduation from a government-recognized school or institution
- typing skills in both Hindi and English.
Diploma from any university recognised by the UGC after completing a one-year computer diploma course at any of the following accredited institutions:
- a diploma from a UGC-approved open university.
- equivalent to the DOEACC Diploma test.
- Government polytechnic College's modern office management programme.
- Government I.T.I. offers a one-year certificate programme in "Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)" In addition to the previously mentioned Diploma certificate from the institutions mentioned above.
Exam PatternNo of Questions - 200 MCQ (40 in each section)
Marks - 2022 (40 in each section)
- Reasoning will be finished in 25 minutes.
- 20 minutes to complete the computer knowledge test
- To finish general awareness in 20 minutes
- To be finished in 25 minutes
- 30 minute time limit for the numerical ability test
Fee for Applications
- General/OBC/EWS candidates - Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST/PHCandidates - Rs.250/-
- Online applications for MP Cooperative Bank Clerk began on 26 November 2022
- Application deadline for MP cooperative bank clerks is 25 December 2022
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes