On or before December 10, 2022, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application through the career section of the NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com).
Application Instructions For NACLO Recruitment 2022 Job
- Dy. Manager (HRD) /E02-10
- Asst. General Manager (Environment)/E05-01
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start LearningGeneral Manager (Mechanical)/ E05-01
- Asst. General Manager (Despatch)/E05-01
- Asst. General Manager (E&I) / E05-01
- Dy. Manager (Refractory)/E02-03
- Dy. Manager ( Finance)/E02-04
- Dy. Manager (Safety) /E02-03
- Asst. General Manager( Safety) /E05-01
- Dy. Manager (Systems)/ E02-01
- Dy. Manager (Geology) /E02-01
- AGM (Geology)/ E05-01
- Dy. Manager (Survey)/E02-01
- Dy. Manager(Materials)/E02-06
- Dy. Manager (Horticulture)/ E02-04
Educational QualificationAny discipline-specific Dy. Manager (HRD) /E02-Degree is necessary. Recognized postgraduate diploma in the fields covered by the announcement.
Candidates are urged to check the notice link on the official website for information on the required qualifications for the various positions listed above.
Significant DatesApplication submission deadline is December 10, 2022.
The minimum educational requirements for applicants who wish to be considered for these positions include a degree in mining engineering, an engineering degree with a certificate in industrial safety, a degree in any discipline with a Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost Accountant (CMA), a degree in ceramics engineering, and any other qualifications specified in the notification. Candidates should be aware that the shortlisting for the NACLO Recruitment 2022 Job Notification will be based on the information/declaration they provided at the time of submitting an online application. The candidates will be chosen for the aforementioned positions in accordance with their performance in the group discussion and/or personal interview, organisational requirements, and open positions.