Application Instructions For NACLO Recruitment 2022 Job
On or before December 10, 2022, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application through the career section of the NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com).
Candidates should be aware that the shortlisting will be based on the data/declaration they provided at the time of online application submission. The candidates will be chosen for the aforementioned positions in accordance with their performance in the group discussion and/or personal interview, organisational requirements, and open positions.
- Dy. Manager (HRD) /E02-10
- Asst. General Manager (Environment)/E05-01
- Asst. General Manager (Mechanical)/ E05-01
- Asst. General Manager (Despatch)/E05-01
- Asst. General Manager (E&I) / E05-01
- Dy. Manager (Refractory)/E02-03
- Dy. Manager ( Finance)/E02-04
- Dy. Manager (Safety) /E02-03
- Asst. General Manager( Safety) /E05-01
- Dy. Manager (Systems)/ E02-01
- Dy. Manager (Geology) /E02-01
- AGM (Geology)/ E05-01
- Dy. Manager (Survey)/E02-01
- Dy. Manager(Materials)/E02-06
- Dy. Manager (Horticulture)/ E02-04
Any discipline requires a degree. Recognized postgraduate diploma in the fields covered by the notification.
Candidates are advised to check the notification link on the official website for information on the required qualifications for the various positions listed above.