The Department of Atomic Energy at the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) in Hyderabad is accepting applications online for 345 apprentice positions in a variety of trades in accordance with the rules of the 1961 Apprentices Act. On or before November 5, 2022, interested and qualified applicants may submit an application for the NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022. Out of the 345 open positions for apprentices, 119 are for fitters, 74 are for computer operators and programming assistants (COPA), 27 are for electronics mechanics, 26 are for electricians, and the rest are for miscellaneous positions.Candidates applying should be aware that the selection committees will review the applications and shortlist the candidates based solely on merit (percentage of marks of qualifying examination). Candidates should be aware that in cases of a tie, the percentage of 10th/SSC marks would be used as the deciding factor.Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
Dates to remember
Closing Date for Submission of Application: 05 November 2022
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)-07
- Electrician- 26
- Electronics Mechanic- 27
- Fitter- 119
- Instrument Mechanic- 6
- Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant)- 8
- Machinist -17
- Chemical Plant Operator- 5
- Turner- 27
- Carpenter- 2
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)-74
- Mechanic Diesel- 2
- Plumber- 4
10th & ITI Pass in respective trades
How to download NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) webpage at nfc.gov.in.
- Navigate to the Home Page's Recruitment section.
- On the home page, select the link that reads "Advertisement for Engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices for The Year 2022-23."
- The NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 PDF will open in a new window for you.
- The NFC Hyderabad Apprentice Recruitment 2022 can be downloaded and saved for later use.
Steps to Apply :
Candidates must submit their applications for these positions via the NAPS website, apprenticeshipindia.gov.in. All necessary paperwork and certifications must be uploaded to the portal. Please refer to the notice page for more information on this.