The National Institute of Design (NID), Madhya Pradesh, has announced job openings for a number of positions, including Deputy Registrar, Administrative Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Assistant Librarian, Assistant Administrative Officer, and Others in the Employment News (05 November–11 November 2022).
The deadline for applications for these positions is November 30, 2022.
Candidates should have specific educational requirements in order to apply for the NIDMP Recruitment 2022 Job Notification. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
NIDMP Recruitment 2022 Job Application Process
Candidates must submit their applications for these positions online at www.nidmp.ac.in by November 30, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
Obtaining NIDMP Recruitment 2022 Information
- You must first visit the National Institute of Design (NID), Madhya Pradesh, official website at https://www.nidmp.ac.in/.
- You must then visit the Careers Section, which is on the home page.
- You'll be taken to a new window where you can download the NIDMP Recruitment 2022 Job Notification in PDF format.
- It is recommended that you save the NIDMP Recruitment 2022 Job Notification on your computer for further use.
- Deputy Registrar-01
- Administrative Officer-01
- Senior Accounts Officer-01
- Senior Assistant Librarian-01
- Assistant Administrative Officer-01
- Deputy Registrar: Graduate degree in any subject and sufficient experience in the relevant disciplines
- Graduate degree in any profession, with sufficient experience in the relevant fields, for administrative officers.
- Candidates must refer to the notification link for information on the necessary and desirable educational requirements, experience, age restrictions, salary ranges, and other updates for the aforementioned positions.
Application Submission Deadline: 30 November 2022