For a total of 403 jail warder positions across Odisha's five prison circles—Choudwar Circle, Berhampur Circle, Sambalpur Circle, Baripada Circle, and Koraput Circle—the Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board, Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Service is now accepting applications. On or before the date of application submission for the recruitment test, interested applicants may apply for the relevant Circle on opbrecruitment.in if they have registered their names in any job exchange within the jurisdiction of the Circle where recruitment will be performed. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How can I apply for the 2022 recruitment of jail wardens in Odisha?
Odisha Jail Warder Online Application Link
- Click here to access the Odisha Prison Web Portal: https://prisons.odisha.gov.in
- Click the "Apply Online" link as indicated below. Additionally, you can click the link located in the Announcements section.
- You'll be redirected to the Odisha Prisons Recruitment Portal where you may apply for jobs.
- Use the registered mobile number and password fill information to log in. Give the Employment Exchange Registration information as well.
- Add more information and choose the testing location.
- Please tick the box to confirm that the information you have supplied is true.
- Upload your picture, signature, and the left or right thumb impression.
- When the programme is successfully finished, a pdf file will be created in a different tab.
The decision-making process will be based on:
- Computer-Based Recruitment Exam (CBRE) - 100 Marks PST and PET - Intended to Be Qualifying
- A merit list will be created following the physical examination using the total marks earned in the online exam and the NCC certificate.
| Name of the Circle
| Total Vacancies
The candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubneshwar's Higher Secondary Examination Certificate test or an exam that is an exact match that was given by any other recognised board or council.
18 to 25 years
- Starting Date of Application - 14 October 2022
- Last Date of Application - 13 November 2022