How to Apply for ONGC's 2022 Recruitment for Assistant Legal AdvisorsAfter taking the actions outlined below, you can apply for the aforementioned position.
- Visit ongcindia.com to see the official website.
- On the main page, select the career tab.
- The link that reads "Online Registration for Recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser (E1 Level) through CLAT-2022 for LLM" should be clicked.
- You must sign up for an account and complete the application.
- Send your submission, then print a copy for your records.
- Assistant Legal Advisor-14
- The deadline to submit an application is October 3, 2022.
Educational BackgroundCandidates should have Graduate degree in Law (Professional) with 60 % marks. As per notification, candidates practicing advocate with 3 years of experience would be preferred.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes