How to Apply for the OSSC Investigator Position in 2022From September 27, 2022, through October 26, 2022, interested and qualified applicants may apply online for these positions by going to the official website.
Plan of Examination for OSSC
- Stage I: Primary Written Exam (One Paper)
- 100 Marks (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics)
- State-II: 25 marks on the computer skills test
- If there are more than 10,000 genuine applications, a preliminary exam can be held.
Vacancy InformationInvestigator-36 Post
Educational BackgroundA bachelor's degree in business is required, as well as a degree in the arts or sciences with statistics, mathematics, computer applications, physics, economics, applied economics, agricultural economics, sociology, or econometrics. These courses had to be taken at the Honors or Pass/Elective levels.
For information on the required education and other factors for the position, see the notification link.
SalaryIn accordance with government regulations, candidates would get a salary of Rs. 13,500 per month in the first year. For further information.
- The application period will begin on September 27, 2022.
- 26 October 2022 is the deadline for application submission.