|Name of the Post||ST||SC||SEBC||UR|
Qualifications for OSSC Teacher Recruitment in 2022
- TGT: Four years of integrated coursework or graduation in a required field with at least a 50% grade point average from an accredited university.
- Telugu teacher: Bachelor's degree in arts with a minimum of 50% in Telugu and Telugu B.Ed or B.Ed.
- Classical Teacher Bachelor's degree in Sanskrit with a minimum grade of 50% and a course in Sanskrit called Shiksha Shastri.
- Hindi teacher: Bachelor's degree with 50% in Hindi as one of the topics and a B.Ed or other teaching credential.
- Alim/Fazil with 50% overall, a B.Ed. in education, a B.A. in urdu, or both combined grades of 50% in Persian and B.Ed. in Urdu.
- 12th and C.P.Ed, D.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, and M.P.Ed
Steps of Selection ProcessThe decision-making process will be based on:
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Stage 2: 150-point Main Exam
Interview at Stage 3
12th and C.P.Ed, D.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, and M.P.Ed
The OSSC Teacher Recruitment Process in 2022
- Visit the commission's official website at ossc.gov.in.
- You can sign up by going to the homepage and clicking the "Apply Online" option.
- First-time applicants must register for the position by selecting the "NEW USER" button that is displayed on the screen.
- The computer screen will display instructions for filling out the online Registration/Re-registration and "Application Forms" after you click "New User" or "Registered User."
- Clicking on "Instruction to fill out Online Application Form" will take you to a step-by-step procedure for registration or re-registration.