How to Apply for the Engineer Positions at PowerdGrid PGCIL in 2022?
- Access the PGCIL website at powergrid.in.
- Visit the "Engagement of experienced persons on Contract Basis for the job of Field Engineer & Field Supervisor" section under "Job Opportunities- Openings for Executive Positions on All India Basis" in the careers area.
- Sign up for the position you want, then submit your application.
- Technical Knowledge Test: 50 questions based on the applicable discipline's engineering or diploma curriculum.
- 25 questions on logical reasoning, data interpretation, comprehension, vocabulary, data sufficiency, and numerical skills are included in the aptitude test.
Field Engineer (Electrical) - 50
Field Engineer (Electronics & Communication) - 15
Field Engineer (IT) - 15
Field Supervisor (Electrical) - 480
Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication) - 240
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or comparable discipline from a recognised university or institute with a minimum of 55% marks and one year of post-degree experience.
- Full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) in the field of electronics and communication, or an equivalent discipline, from a recognised university or institute, with a minimum grade point average of 55% and one year of post-graduation experience.
- Full-time B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg.) in Information Technology from a recognised university or institute with a minimum GPA of 55% and one year of post-degree experience.
- Full-time Diploma in Electrical or a related field with a minimum grade of 55% and one year of experience after graduation is required for the FS-Electrical essential position.
- FS - Electronics and Communication - Full-Time Diploma in Electronics and Communication or a comparable discipline from a reputable technical board or institute and one-year post-graduate experience
Fee for Applications
- Field Engineer - Rs. 400/-
- Field Supervisor - Rs. 300/-