You may also read:
- Top Business Intelligence Jobs To Apply In January 2022
- BCA vs B.Tech CSE – Which One is a Better Career Option?
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2022: Eligibility CriteriaEducational Qualification:
- The candidate must be BE Graduates in EXTE & CS.
- The candidate must have passed with 60% marks or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs.
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2022: Job Description
- The Graduate Engineer Trainee has to handle customer sales and provide resolutions with the help of L2 engineering.
- Multi of networking service touchpoint of given work area in NOC.
- Monitoring dashboard and performance KPIs.
- Raising alerts within a team in case of any threshold crossing alerts
- Monitoring TT alerts and addressing basic L1 alerts.
- Coordinating with a circle for fiber, utility, and other related issues
- Ensure customer problems are resolved as per the TAT and SLA provided by the business
- Carry out MIS reporting and analysis for troubleshooting and development of NOC operations.
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2022: Selection ProcessThe selection process for the Reliance Industries Recruitment 2022 consists of two stages i.e.
- Interview / GD / Technical
- HR Interview
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2022: Who can Apply?Candidates from all the states of India can apply for the post of Reliance Industries Fresher Graduate Engineer Trainee.
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2022: Job LocationThe job location for the recruitment process will be Navi Mumbai. Hence, the candidate selected for the post will be posted in Navi Mumbai.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Reliance Industries Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?The candidates interested can apply online on the official website. The official website i.e., ril.com. First, the candidate needs to go to the career section and then apply online. This is a great opportunity for candidates seeking jobs in the private sector.
Digital Marketing Salary In India 2022 With 10-Year Plan: Check The Complete Guide