What is the RRC Central Railway Recruitment 2022 Application Process?
- Visit the RRC/official CR's website at www.rrccr.com.
- The "GDCE ONLINE/ E-Application" Link should be selected.
- Select "New Registration" by clicking.
- Complete the required fields, including Name, Community, DOB, Employee ID, Mobile No., and Email Address.
- After registering, complete the Personal Information form. To save and proceed, click.
- Complete the employment information. To save and proceed, click.
- Complete the information regarding education. To save and proceed, click.
- the necessary paperwork online.
- Save & continue by clicking.
- Fill in all of your preferred categories. "Click, Save, and proceed."
- For the application preview and submission, click "Save & Continue." Data cannot be altered after the application has been submitted.
- You should print out the application for your records.
Dates to remember
- 28 October 2022 is the first day of the online application period.
- The deadline to apply online is November 28, 2022.
- Stenographer - 08
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk - 154
- Goods Guard - 46
- Station Master - 75
- Jr Accounts Assistant - 150
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk - 126
- Accounts Clerk - 37
Qualifications for the RRC Central Railway GDCE Position 2022Educational Background:
- Stenographer: The applicant must have completed the 12th grade and have a 10-minute shorthand speed of 80 wpm and a 50-minute transcription time.
- Senior Communications Clerk/Ticket Clerk: Graduate of an accredited university or its equivalent
- Goods Guard: A college degree from an accredited institution, or its equivalent
- Degree from an accredited university or its equivalent required for station master.
- Junior Accounting Assistant: Graduate of an accredited university or its equivalent
- Jr. Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk - 12th class passed with a minimum combined grade point average of 50%.
- Accounts Clerk - 12th class passes with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%.
- UR - 42 years
- OBC - 45 years
- SC/ST - 47 years
Selection ProcessThree stages will make up the Central Railway selection process: a written CBT, an aptitude/speed/skill test, document verification, and a medical exam. There will be MCQ-style questions on the computer-based test. 1/3 of the total marks will be deducted as a negative marking. In the next days, the board's official website will post the full syllabus and exam schedule.
Fee for application100RS