The candidates whose application form has been denied due to invalid Photographs and/or Signatures will get this correction link on the website.
Source: Safalta.comRailway Board is going to conduct an online exam for 103769 vacancies in various Indian Railways units under Level 1 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix
RRC Group D Modification Link: How to Check the Modification Link?Below are the steps to check the RRB Group D Modification Link:
- Firstly, visit the regional/official website of the Railway Recruitment Board i.e. rrbcdg.gov.in.
- Now, log in by entering your login credentials.
- Click on the link "RRC-CEN-01/2019 (Level 1 posts) - Modification link for Uploading of Photograph and/or Signature and Checking of Application Status."
- Enter your application number and date of birth.
- The application status will be available on the screen.
- If it is rejected then go to the RRB Group D Modification Link 2021.
- Now, upload your new photograph and/or signature
Attempt Free Mock Tests- Click Here
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
RRC Group D Modification Link: Guidelines to Upload SignatureBelow are the guidelines for uploading the signature for the RRC Group D examination:
- The candidate has to sign in a box measuring 50mm x 20mm on white paper with a black pen.
- The signature should be written in running letters, not in block letters.
- The image should be in JPG/JPEG format with a 100 DPI resolution.
- Pixel dimensions of 50mm x 20mm or 140 x 60 will be preferred.
- The file size should be between 10KB and 40KB.
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
Below are the guidelines for uploading the photograph for the RRC Group D examination.
RRC Group D Modification Link: Guidelines to Upload Photograph
- The photograph must be a passport size colored with a white or light background.
- It must be 35mm x 45mm or 320 x 240 pixels in size.
- It must be scanned in JPG/JPEG format with 100 DPI resolution.
- The photo size should be 20 to 50 KB.
- The face should occupy at least 50 % of the photograph’s area.
- Also, it is recommended to the candidates keep at least 12 copies of the same photograph for use as needed during the recruitment process.
If you are preparing for a government exam and want specialist guidance then Subscribe to our Free Courses: Subscribe Now
|RRC 2021 Group D CBT Date Announced||RRB Group D FAQs|
|RRB Group D 2020 Exam Dates, Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Admit Card||RRB Group D 2020 Online Coaching Classes Know How to Crack RRB Exam|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes