- The online application process will begin on December 22, 2022.
- The deadline for online applications is January 10, 2023.
Qualifications for SBI Recruitment 2022
- No additional educational requirements are needed because the applicants are former SBI officers and employees.
- If any, the retiring employees should have the necessary work experience and general professional competence in the field.
- Exceptional Ability: Retired employees should have the special ability, aptitude, or quality required for the position.
Process of SBI Recruitment 2022 Selection
The decision will be made based on
- Shortlisting: Merely meeting the required education and work experience requirements will not give an applicant the right to be contacted for an interview. The criteria for shortlisting will be established by the Bank's Shortlisting Committee, after which a sufficient number of applicants will be selected and contacted for interviews. The Bank's choice to invite a candidate for an interview shall be final. No correspondence in this regard will be answered.
- the interview 100 points will be awarded for the interview.
The Bank will choose the minimum interview score requirements.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo ClassesPlease fill the namePlease enter only 10 digit mobile numberPlease select coursePlease fill the emailSomething went wrong!Download App & Start LearningNo correspondence in this regard will be answered.
- Merit list: - The candidate must receive the minimum required marks in order to be included on the final selection's merit list, which will be compiled in descending order of interview score only. If more than one candidate achieves the same cut-off score, those candidates will be ranked in the merit in reverse chronological order.
- Clerical - Rs.25,000/-
- JMGS-I - Rs.35,000/-
- MMGS-II & MMGS-III - Rs.40,000/-
How do I apply to the SBI Recruitment 2022?
- Visit https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers to register with SBI.
- Enroll yourself.
- Take a hardcopy of the system-generated online application forms after enrolling online.