For a variety of manager positions, including Manager (Projects-Digital Payments), Manager (Products-Digital Payments/Cards), and Manager, State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an online call for applications (Products-Digital Platforms). On or before December 12, 2022, interested and qualified applicants may submit an application for the SBI Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification. Candidates who wish to apply for the SBI Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification should possess the necessary academic credentials, including B.E./B.Tech in any discipline, in addition to any additional qualifications specified in the notification.These positions will be chosen through a shortlisting and interview procedure. The shortlisting criteria will be determined by the shortlisting committee that the Bank has established, and an appropriate number of candidates will then be shortlisted for interviews. Candidates who are chosen for these positions will be compensated according to the MMGS-III pay scale, which is Rs. (63840-1990/5-73790-2220/2-78230. You can read here- Free E-Books: Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
12 December 2022 is the deadline for application submission.
- Manager (Projects-Digital Payments)-05
- Manager (Products-Digital Payments/Cards)-02
- Manager (Products-Digital Platforms)-02
How to Apply for the SBI Manager Position in 2022 Notification:
- Candidates must hold a full-time B.E./B.Tech. in the field, an equivalent degree from an accredited institution, an MCA, an MBA, a postgraduate degree, or the equivalent (minimum percentage of marks: 60%).
- For information on the educational requirements and other requirements, candidates applying for the SBI Manager Recruitment 2022 Notification are encouraged to consult the notification link.
Interested and qualified applicants must register online at https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking, a debit card, a credit card, or another method. The deadline to submit an online application is December 12, 2022. sbi