How to Apply for the 2022 SGNDKC DU RecruitmentOn or before November 26, 2022, or within two weeks after the day the employment news advertisement was published, interested and qualified candidates may submit an online application in the format specified.
SGNDKC DU Recruitment 2022 Download Instructions
- Visit the Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College (Delhi University) official webpage at https://www.sgndkc.org/.
- Visit the section of the homepage devoted to hiring and teaching positions.
- On the front page, select the "Advertisement for Assistant Professor Posts" link.
- The SGNDKC DU Recruitment 2022 Job Notification PDF will open in a new window for you.
- Save the SGNDKC DU Recruitment 2022 Job Notification for later use by downloading it.
- Environmental Science-01
- Hindi -04
- Mathematics -05
- Physical Education-01
- Political Science-03
Selection ProcessThe shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview, and they will need to show up with all of their original testimonials and certificates, as well as a valid photo ID (Aadhaar, Voter Id, Driving License, or Passport) and a set of self-attested photocopies of their certifications and testimonials.
SalaryIn addition to other customary allowances, candidates chosen for the Assistant Professor positions will receive the Academic Pay Level 10 with a rationalised entry pay of Rs. 57,700/- as per the 7th CPC pay matrix.
Significant DateApplication deadline is November 26, 2022, which is two weeks after the date the employment news advertisement was published.