How do I apply for the 2022 UP Metro Recruitment?
- Go to www.upmetrorail.com and select "Careers Recruitment 2022" from the menu.
- the registration form, please
- Include all relevant information, such as your age, contact information, and educational background.
- After finishing the registration procedure, move on to the application form and fill out all the information on your age, personal information, educational background, etc. You can also logout and log back in to complete the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your colour passport-sized photo and your signed copy.
- Send your form in
- The applicant will be led to the SBI portal to pay the application fee after clicking the SUBMIT button and completing and verifying the form.
- Application to be Filled Out
For the UP Metro Recruitment 2022, the selection procedure
- In the Executive(Technical) category, the selection process for the position of Assistant Manager will consist of a written test, document verification, and a medical exam.
- The selection process for the position of Assistant Manager/Accounts will include a written test, document verification, and a medical exam in the Executive (Non-Technical) category.
- The Jr. Engineer position will be filled through a two-stage process that includes a written test, document verification, and an Aye-Three (A-3) category medical exam.
- The selection process for the positions of Account Assistant and Office Assistant (HR) will be two-staged, with a written test coming first, then document verification and a medical exam.
- Jr Engineer - Rs. 33,000- 67,300
- Account Assistant and Office Assistant (HR) - Rs. 25,000- 51,000
Dates to remember
|UP Metro Notification Date||01 November 2022|
|UP Metro Application Starting Date||01 November 2022|
|UP Metro Application Last Date||30 November 2022|
|UP Metro Admit Card Date||15 December 2022|
|UP Metro Exam Date||02 and 03 January 2023|
- Assistant Manager/(Civil) - B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a government-recognized university or institute with a minimum of 60% marks for candidates applying for unreserved, EWS, and OBC positions, and with a minimum of 50% marks for candidates applying for reserved vacancies of SC only.
- Candidates for unreserved, EWS, and OBC positions must have a minimum of 60% in their B.E. or B.Tech in electrical or electrical & electronics engineering, or an equivalent degree, from a university or institution that is recognised by the government.
- For candidates seeking for unreserved and EWS positions, the following requirements must be met: Assistant Manager/(S&T) - B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication or Equivalent from a Govt. approved University/Institute with a minimum of 60% marks.Jr Engineer/(Civil) - Three-year Civil Engineering diploma, or an equivalent, from a government-recognized university or institution, with a minimum of 60% marks for applicants applying for UR, EWS, and OBC positions, and a minimum of 50% for SC/ST candidates applying for reserved positions exclusively.
- Jr. Engineer/(Electrical) - Three-year degree in electrical engineering, electrical and electronics engineering, or equivalent from a university or institute recognised by the government, with a minimum score of 60% for open positions for unreserved candidates (UR, EWS, and OBC), and a minimum score of 50% for SC/ST-only reserved positions.
- Junior Engineer/(S&T) - Three-year Electronics/Electronics & Communication Diploma or equivalent from a government-recognized university or institution with a minimum of 60% marks for candidates for UR, EWS, and OBC vacancies, and with a minimum of 50% marks for applicants for SC obly.
- Account Assistant: B.Com. (three-year programme) from a government-recognized university or institution with a minimum of 60% marks for OBC applicants, and a minimum of 50% marks for ST applicants only.
- Office Assistant (HR): Three/Four-year Graduation in any discipline from a government-recognized university or institution with a minimum 60% mark.
Age restriction21 to 28 years