On its official website, upsssc.gov.in, the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has posted a notice for the position of Junior Assistant.
The position is open to applicants who passed the Preliminary Eligibility Test (PET) 2021.
Between November 21 and December 14, 2022, candidates can submit their applications online.
Candidates for the UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 should have completed their 12th grade and have basic typing skills.
The required age range is 18 to 40.
There are 1216 open positions for the aforementioned positions, 515 of which are for general candidates and 338 of which are for OBC candidates.
The detailed job openings are shown below. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How to Apply for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Position in 2022?
- Visit the commission's official website.
- Go to the official website and click the link for the online application.
- Give the information
- Send in your application
- The application form should be printed out.
- General :- 515
- EWS - 125
- OBC - 338
- SC - 257
- ST - 27
- UPSSSC PET 2021 Score Card is required.
- Should have Passed the CCC Exam or the Equivalent and Passed the 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- 25 WPM for Hindi and 30 WPM for English respectively
- The age should range from 18 to 40 years old.