The WBBPE Primary Teacher Recruitment Process in 2022
- Visit wbbpeonline.com to see the official website.
- "Application for Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022" should be selected.
- Before beginning the registration process, read the instructions and make sure you have all the necessary materials available.
- To authenticate oneself, those who have already qualified in TET must provide their Roll No. and DoB.
- Fill out the Application page with all the necessary information.
- Upload the necessary documents, then click "PREVIEW."
- If there is a data entry error at this point, click EDIT.
- When you click the "SUBMIT" button, Payment Gateway is opened.
- Specify your mobile number and email address.
- By delivering OTP through SMS, the Portal will verify your mobile number and email address.
- Visit the Payment gateway to make an online payment.
- The application form will be available for download and printing on the portal.
- Take a printout of the completed application, then wait for a WBBPE notification.
Selection ProcessAll eligible applicants will be contacted by the selection committee for the interview and test. It will create the merit list per state.
Total Posts - 11765
- TET-qualified applicants who are taking the D.El.Ed, D.Ed (Special Education), or B.Ed Training Part 1 Examination should meet the minimal educational requirements set out by NCTE (2020-2022)
- WB TET is certified
- Candidates should be at least 18 years old, and they should not be older than 40.
- 21 October 2022 marks the start of the online application period.
- The deadline to apply online is November 14, 2022.
SalaryRs. 28900 plus any applicable DA and HRA at 12% of the basic salary, if applicable.
Fee for Applications
- General - Rs. 150/-
- OBC - Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH - Rs. 50/-