Company Name: Wolters Kluwer
Website: Wolters Kluwer
Positions: Associate Product Software Engineer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Passout Year: 2019/2020/2021
Job Location: Pune
Experience Level: 0-2 years
- An appropriate education (IT bachelor's or master's degree, ICT engineer...)
- 0-2 years of software development experience, particularly in a web-based (J2EE) setting
- JAVA is a programming language.
- Core knowledge is strong. Java
- TeamCity, Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Jira, and CI/CD are just a few of the toolsets you should be familiar with.
- Good understanding and expertise with Java database modeling, as well as Oracle and/or MS SQL Server. It is necessary to have knowledge in the following areas:
- SQL Queries, Views, Constraints, and Indexes in PLSQL
- Procedures for Partitioning Packages
- Query refinement
- Oracle/SQL Server architecture database debugging
- Designing a database
- Should be able to think critically and logically.
- Understand the business analyst's need (function specification) and build it using the programming language that is available.
- Excellent manual debugging skills are required (without debugger tools).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Communication in English is excellent, both written and oral.
- A thorough understanding of foundational principles such as the MVC Model and Ajax is required.
- Team player who can train, coach, and motivate others
- Positivity and an openness to new technology
- Hands-on, driven and determined to succeed.
- Proactivity and the ability to meet deadlines
- Good problem-solving and analytical abilities