Source: Safalta.comThere is a total of 67 vacancies available for the post. The prelims examination for the same was conducted on September 13, 2021. The candidate who qualified for the prelims exam were eligible for the Interview.
- SBI Pharmacist Salary 2021: Check in-hand salary, gross pay, benefits, and job profile
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2021 for 1226 Vacancies: Apply online for Circle Based Officer
The candidate who appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website of SBI.
Below are the steps to check the result of SBI Pharmacist 2021:
SBI Pharmacist Final Result 2021: How to check the result?
- Visit the official website i.e. sbi.co.in.
- Now click on the announcement option.
- Click on the link for SBI Pharmacist Final Result 2021.
- A new PDF file will open on your screen containing the result.
- Check your result on the PDF file.
- Also, save it and take the printout for future references
|Current Affairs Ebook Free PDF: Download Here||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
December Month Current Affairs Free Ebook: Download Here
SBI Pharmacist Final Result 2021: Next Step After the ResultThe candidate qualified in both stages of SBI Pharmacist i.e. written test and Interview will be appointed under the clerical cadre. The salary for the SBI Pharmacist is Rs.17,900 per month with annual increments and additional allowances. The candidate appointed will be responsible for various pharmaceutical and minor medical tasks.
How to prepare for Government Jobs?If you want to prepare for Government Jobs then you can get an expert’s guidance with the help of Safalta’s Free Courses: Subscribe Now. Safalta will guide you to prepare for exams like SSC GD, NDA & NA, UP Lekhpal, SSC MTS, etc. Moreover, the aspirants can check E-Books, Mock-Tests, and Current Affairs for free.
- SBI SCO Syllabus 2021: Download Free Syllabus PDF for the exam here!
- SBI CBO Syllabus 2021: Download Free Syllabus PDF Here!
- SBI CBO Eligibility 2021: Check age limit, educational qualifications and other details here
- Bank PO Eligibility 2021: Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications And Other Details Here