SBI CBO Exam Free E-Book
|Banking Awareness Complete E-book- Download Now||English Top 100 Grammar Rules- Download Now|
|Computer Knowledge- Download Now||General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here|
Table of Content1.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: businesstoday.inSBI CBO Eligibility Criteria 2022: Overview
2. SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria
i. SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria: Nationality
ii. SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria: Age Limit
iii. SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification
iv. SBI CBO Eligibility Criteria: Experience
|Age Limit||Up to 30 years of age|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate should have completed graduation from a recognized college or university|
|Experience||Minimum 2 years of experience|
Check out SBI CBO Salary here.
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
The details of each of these categories are explained below.
Check out What Is The In-Hand Salary Of SBI PO?
- The candidate should have Indian Citizenship.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan Refugee came to India before January 1, 1962, with the intention of permanent settlement.
- (PIO) A person of Indian Origin who migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Vietnam, or East African countries of Zaire, Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Malawi, Ethiopia, and Malawi, with the intention of permanent settlement in India.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities PWD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|Persons With Disabilities PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 Years|
Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language of the state where he is applying. The candidate will have to show a class 10 or 12 mark sheet as proof of having studied the local language.
To know more read here.
|SBI CBO Salary||SBI PO Eligibility Criteria||SBI PO Exam|