Table of Content:
1) How we assist businesses in becoming great at recruiting Predetermined Standards Hiring New Employees
2) Improve your hiring performance measurably
4) Content Production Manager
5) Web Producer
How we assist businesses in becoming great at recruiting Predetermined Standards Hiring New Employees:
- Structure each phase of your hiring process.
- Structured hiring enhances planning, communication, and recruitment processes, allowing you to hire the finest individuals regularly and equitably.
1. Introduction to digital marketing
2. Website Planning and Creation
Improve your hiring performance measurably:
Greenhouse provides statistics and advice on the behaviors and skills required for businesses to advance along the Hiring Maturity curve and increase their overall hiring effectiveness.
- They trust in the effectiveness of prioritizing individuals:
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: SafaltaThat's where Greenhouse comes in; our objective is to assist every business in being exceptional at recruiting. And when they are, businesses can dream larger, think braver, and hire for what's ahead.
- It takes time and effort to become an expert in hiring:
- They are here to serve as your advisor:
- Relevance as to where you are and where you want to go
- Tailored services and client success specialists to assist you as you grow
- Technological collaborations allow for the simple integration of best-in-class technologies.
- And they 'll keep striving to change the world:
- Human Potential Unlocked
- Our dedication to fair and equal hiring
- We are developing tools to assist in the development of inclusive businesses
1) Content Production Manager:
Anywhere in the United States:
They trust in the effectiveness of hiring. Because the ability to perform something extraordinary is entirely dependent on being in the suitable position, on the right players, and at the correct time. That's where Greenhouse comes in: we create tools to help any organization be successful at hiring, from recruiting through onboarding.
We are seeking for a Content Production Manager to join our organization. The Content Production Manager is accountable for creating thought leadership webinars, videos, and other multimedia content to generate demand, working with the Senior Content Marketing Manager. This position will identify themes proactively, secure and manage presenters, and collaborate with numerous Greenhouse stakeholders from the Marketing, People, and Revenue departments. This person will also be in charge of the technical creation of thought leadership webinars, videos, and other multimedia, as well as project management promotion to our audiences. This is an amazing opportunity for a multimedia storyteller to join a fast-growing firm and create a narrative that will have a direct influence on how we teach clients how to hire successfully.
Who will enjoy this job?
- You are a great storyteller because you take responsibility of creating remarkable and engaging content assets to educate customers and increase brand recognition, and you grasp the larger picture of how material can be recycled.
- A trusted professional - you understand that thought leadership speakers (the talent) need to have a pleasant, courteous, and delightful experience when contributing their time to Greenhouse.
- A technical wizard - you're the unofficial IT person at your company even amongst your friends, and you frequently appear to know how to diagnose and fix tech problems, even when time is of the essence. An entrepreneurial spirit - your proactive nature means you always have A, B, and C backup plans ready to go. Without having to ask, everyone is always completely aware of what you're working on, your next actions, and the plan behind them.
- You are an accepting and open-minded person who values varied viewpoints and makes a concerted effort to raise the voices of people from all backgrounds and experiences.
What you intend to do:
- Maintain the tone and voice of the Greenhouse brand, as well as the message and placement in the material.
- Assist with the coordination of thought leadership for live events (such as coordinating on-site video production, script writing, Q&A, etc.)
- Help with additional multimedia outputs as needed, such as brand videos and podcasts (including scheduling, promotion, scripting, and editing)
- From start to end, create and produce chief academic webinars.
- Develop intriguing material to accompany webinars or other forms of multimedia programming (such as repurposing video clips from panels for social media, writing webinar recap blog posts, writing email nurtures, etc.)
- Collaborate with colleagues of the marketing division and cross-functional partners to comprehend the competitive landscape and create content that distinguishes Greenhouse and our solutions.
You should have:
- Knowledge of webinar systems such as BigMarker, On24, Hopin, and others.
- 5+ years of video production experience (including video/audio editing, talent, scheduling, and leading tech rehearsals)
- Knowledge of Google Office Suite
- Strong communication and writing abilities (such as blog posts, interviews, and scripts, speaker communications)
- Experience organizing, executing, and marketing live events (virtual and/or in-person) cooperatively
- Proven track record of establishing and maintaining a successful webinar program with the objective of generating sales leads.
- Knowledge of video production technology (such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut pro, etc)
- Knowledge of a project management tool (such as Asana, Monday, Notion, etc)
- Knowledge of the project management - review cycle
2) Web Producer:
Anywhere in the United States
They believe in the effectiveness of hiring. Because the ability to perform something extraordinary is entirely dependent on being in the right job, on the right team, and at the right time. That's where Greenhouse comes in: we create tools to help any organization be successful at hiring, from recruiting through onboarding. Greenhouse is now seeking a Web Producer to join our team. You handle site creation as part of the Brand and Corporate Marketing team, supporting all programs and initiatives. This job will create the significant business effect by maintaining site content current, correct, and relevant in local markets and languages, collaborating with Marketing departments as well as external suppliers and agencies.
In this job, you will be in charge of content management, assisting with the localization of international sites, and managing initiatives for proactive site content optimization. If you enjoy creating high-quality, engaging site content that propels company success, this is the team for you.
Who will enjoy this job?
- An agile executor is capable of juggling several tasks with ease and is driven to always better the status quo; you are always open to initiatives that will assist you in acquiring new abilities.
- An excellent communicator who can collaborate with design, content, and technology teams to create world-class web experiences.
- A detail-oriented organization lover, processes and procedures are what keep you ticking. You like knowing that every t is checked and every I is dotted, and you don't care who knows it.
- A doer is someone who can get things accomplished and enjoys working in a fast-paced workplace; we move rapidly, and we need a partner who can keep up with us.
What you intend to do:
- Do site audits on a regular basis to verify that all pages are up to date, correct, and represent current business and promotional priorities.
- Oversee the process to ensure that all site interactions are consistent and easily accessible.
- Manage website content, including new material additions and updates, in support of marketing initiatives, international expansion, and general company objectives.
- Work with internal teams and vendors to update and optimize site material on a continual basis, including maintaining localized/translated material and web stores.
1) Digital Marketing vs. Social Media Marketing: Which is Better?
2) 10 Digital Marketing courses in Delhi 2023, Check the list here
You ought to have:
- Expertise in marketing, content, or project management Great attention to detail and organizational skills
- The capacity to collaborate effectively in a team and adapt to a changing environment with competing demands
- Experience with localization and translating websites is a bonus.
- Working knowledge of a CMS
- Expertise supporting lead generating sites would be a big benefit.
Read More: Why Freshers Should Choose Digital Marketing As a Career
What credentials do I require to work in digital marketing?
- Take a brief course in digital marketing.
- Consider pursuing a masters degree in digital marketing.
- Apply to study marketing or digital marketing.
- Apply for a job as an apprentice.