Table of Content:
1) Create the Software Environment for an AI Chatbot
2) Pip should be upgraded
3) Install a Code Editor
4) Get a Free OpenAI API Key
Create the Software Environment for an AI Chatbot:
1) Python should be installed.
Source: SafaltaYou have to initially set up Python on your PC. Download the installation file for your operating system by clicking on this link.
2) Following that, run the configuration file and tick the box labeled "Add Python.exe to PATH." This is a really essential stage. Then, to set up Python, click "Install Now" then comply with the on-screen instructions.
3) Check your PC's Terminal to determine if Python is properly installed. I'm using Windows Terminal on Windows, but you could also use Command Prompt. There you can use the command below to acquire the Python version. On Linux or other platforms, you may need to use the python3 --version instead of the python --version.
Download these Free EBooks: Introduction to digital marketing
Pip should be upgraded:
Pip is installed on your machine at the same time as Python. In this part, we'll go over how to update it to the most recent version. Pip is Python's package manager, in case you didn't know. It essentially allows you to install hundreds of Python modules from the Terminal. Pip will be employed for installing the OpenAI and Gradio libraries.
1) On your PC, launch the Terminal of your choice. For my part, I'm utilizing the Windows Terminal. Run the following code to update Pip. On Linux or other systems, you may need to use python3 and pip3. Install the Gradio and OpenAI libraries. It's now time for installing the OpenAI library, which will make it possible for us to communicate with ChatGPT via their API. For the installation of the OpenAI library using Pip, use the following command in the Terminal. If the instruction in question fails, try pip3 instead.
2) After the installation has been finished, let's get Gradio up and running. Gradio makes it simple to construct a user-friendly web interface to showcase your AI chatbot. It additionally makes it simple to share the chatbot on the internet via a shareable URL.
Install a Code Editor:
Finally, we'll need a code editor to make some changes to the code. Notepad++ (Download) is my recommendation for Windows. Simply click the linked link to download and install the program. If you are familiar with powerful IDEs, you can utilize VS Code on any platform. Sublime Text (Download) may be installed on macOS and Linux in addition to VS Code. To modify the code on ChromeOS, utilize the wonderful Caret app (Download). We're almost finished configuring the software environment, and it's time to obtain the OpenAI API key.
1) How Artificial Intelligence is transforming the Media Industry
2) How to Integrate AI Platforms into Your E-commerce Content Marketing Strategy
Get a Free OpenAI API Key:
The API key will enable you to call ChatGPT from within your own interface and show the results. For the first three months, OpenAI is providing free API keys together with $5 in free credit. If you opened your OpenAI profile before, you may be eligible for $18 in free credit. After your free credit has been depleted, you must shell out money for API access. However, it is now available to all free users.
1) Go to platform.openai.com/signup and sign up for a free account. Simply log in if you already have an OpenAI account.
2) Next, in the top-right corner, click on your profile and select "View API keys" from the drop-down menu.
3) In this section, select "Create new secret key" and copy the API key. It's worth noting that you can't afterwards copy or read the complete API key. As a result, it is strongly advised to quickly copy and paste the API key into a Notepad file.
4) Don't distribute or display the API key in public either. It's a private key that only you have access to. You may also remove API keys and generate up to five private keys.
Artificially intelligent chatbots are chatbots that have been trained to communicate with humans using natural language processing (NLP). The AI chatbot can comprehend human language as it is written down using NLP, allowing it to operate independently. In a nutshell, AI chatbot technology can read unprogrammed language and respond based on previously gathered data. This enables site visitors to participate in the discourse by expressing themselves in their own words. Furthermore, AI chatbots are always learning from their interactions, allowing them to adapt their responses to changing trends and new circumstances over time. As a result, they may be utilised for a number of reasons, such as analysing a customer's emotions or anticipating what a site visitor will do.
Read More: How to Become a Prompt Engineer?
How can I create a chatbot using OpenAI?
- Create an OpenAI Account and an API Key.
- Sign up for a free Social Intents trial account.
- In Social Intents, enter your OpenAI API Key.
- Train your AI Chatbot to understand your content.
- Copy your chatbot code snippet and paste it into your website.