Source: SafaltaWe'll talk about Email marketing, PPC, SEO, E-commerce, influencer marketing, and a variety of other topics. Boost Your Skills by Learning: Digital Marketing
Table of Content:
1) Statistics on Mobile Commerce
2) Statistics on the Value of Digitization and Digital Strategy
3) Statistics on Email Marketing
4) Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising statistics in digital marketing
5) Cloud Adoption
6) Statistics on Online Ads
7) Statistics on SEO
Statistics on Mobile Commerce
In retail e-commerce sales, mobile e-commerce accounted for $3.4 trillion. That is MASSIVE! While mobile phones are becoming the preferred method of completing practically everything online owing to their ease of use and availability, optimizing your mobile marketing efforts is critical. Here is a set of statistics to assist you in doing so.
- Smartphones are used by 93% of millennials to compare internet bargains.
- While in a store, 65% of customers use their mobile phones to look at similar goods.
- 53% of smartphone users prefer to shop using the app of their favorite business.
- Conversion rates for mobile applications are three times greater than for mobile websites.
- Smartphones are responsible for 70% of all eCommerce visits.
- When m-commerce websites' loading times increase from 1 to 3 seconds, their bounce rates increase by 32%.
- 32% of shoppers decide whether or not to buy something in a store after researching a similar product on their cell phones.
- 61% of users prefer to purchase on mobile websites that have search filters.
- Smartphones account for $3.4 trillion in online retail e-commerce purchases.
- Over 70% of online customers prefer to purchase from well-optimized websites that provide a more pleasant shopping experience.
- If your website fails to perform properly, 62% of clients are less inclined to buy with you again.
- Including Call To Action buttons can boost clicks by 45%.
Statistics on the Value of Digitization and Digital Strategy:
- According to Gartner, intelligent systems will generate 70% of consumer encounters by 2022.
- According to Statista, the two primary priorities of CEOs to assist their firms survive themselves in the face of the COVID-19 epidemic are spearheading digital transformation initiatives (37%), and boosting remote work experience (37%).
- According to Gartner, 91% of organizations are involved in some type of digital effort, and 87% of senior business leaders consider digitization to be a top priority.
- According to Gartner, becoming a composable firm would be listed as a strategic goal by 60% of mainstream organizations. It will allow them to surpass their competition in terms of developing new features by 80%.
- According to Prophet, CIOs own or sponsor 28% of digital transformation efforts, with 23% of CEOs increasingly taking on leadership roles.
- According to IDC, 65% of global GDP is expected to be digitalized by 2022. This is expected to fuel more than $6.8 trillion in direct digital transformation expenditures between 2020 and 2023.
- By 2025, three out of every four corporate leaders will be able to use digital platforms to adapt to new markets and sectors.
- Please see our dedicated topic on Email Marketing Statistics.
- In 2023, 4.14 billion individuals will use e-mail on a daily basis.
- The ROI on email marketing is $36 for every dollar spent. That represents a return of 3600%. Isn't that insane? Keep the data listed below in mind when you develop your email marketing plan.
- Every day, smartphone users open more than a quarter of all emails (36.6%).
- The second most common method used by email marketers to boost their ROI is mobile-friendly email.
- Every day in 2023, 319.6 emails are exchanged globally.
- Tuesdays had the greatest CTR - 2.4% - while Saturdays and Sundays have the lowest - 2.1%.
- Email marketing revenue is expected to be $8.49 billion by 2023.
- Mondays have the greatest opening rate (22%) while Sundays have the lowest (20.3%).
- 20% of marketing email campaigns are not mobile-optimized.
- Globally, 82% of digital marketers employ email marketing, with 65% using automated emails.
- When an emoji is used in the subject line of an email rather than plain text, the conversion rate jumps by 56%.
- Marketing emails have an 18% open rate, a 2.6% CTR, and a 14.1% CTOR worldwide.
- In their email marketing initiatives, 48% of businesses employ videos.
- On average, customers read brand emails for 10 seconds.
- Almost 70% of email users can detect whether an email is spam just by reading the subject line.
- Globally, 0.1% of marketing emails are unsubscribed.
- 46% of customers want brands to contact them via email.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a fantastic method for increasing the number of quality leads that convert into sales for your company. This method entails producing adverts that show above organic rankings at the top of search results. These advertising assist you in generating more quality leads. Here are some marketing statistics that demonstrate the importance of PPC advertising for your company:
The typical PPC investment for small-to-medium-sized enterprises (SMBs) is $9000 to $10,000 per month. (Source) Companies may earn $2 for every $1 spent on PPC. (Source) Search advertisements may raise brand recognition by 80%. (Source)
- For PPC, 80% of businesses rely on Google Ads. (Source)
- For PPC, 80% of businesses rely on Google Ads. (Source)
- 75% of individuals feel sponsored advertisements make it simpler to discover what they need. (Source)
- In 2023, 54% of ad spending will be spent online (Source).
- Mobile accounts for 70% of all sponsored search impressions (Source).
- The ROI for Google PPC advertisements is 200% (Source).
- 60% of people are unable to distinguish between a sponsored ad and an organic result (Source).
- When exposed to display adverts, 155% of users are more inclined to search for brand-specific phrases. (Source)
- 40% of firms think their PPC budget is less than they would like it to be (Source).
- According to Gartner, cloud adoption and cloud spending are being driven by emerging technologies.
- Gartner predicts that global cloud revenue will reach $474 billion in 2022, up from $408 billion in 2021.
- According to Fortune Business Insights, the global market for cloud storage will be valued more than $390 billion between 2021 and 2028.
- According to a Technavio analysis, the worldwide cloud market in the healthcare business is expected to expand by $25.54 billion by 2024.
- Companies have invested $58.3 billion on AI as of 2021, and Markets and Markets predicts that this figure will rise to $309.6 billion by 2026.
1) Top 10 longest National Highways in India 2023!
2) AI Case Study: Fraud Detection Gets Stronger at Visa
Statistics on Online Ads:
- Native advertising, in addition to sponsored content, is used by 52% of B2B marketers.
- Global mobile advertising spending is expected to reach $327.1 billion in 2022. It is expected to grow to $399.6 billion by 2024.
- According to research, search advertisements may raise brand recognition by 80%.
- Instead of adverts, 70% of internet users prefer to learn about new products or services through descriptive content.
- The average cost-per-click for search advertisements is $3.53.
- In 2022, global search advertisement expenditure was forecast to reach $164.6 billion, with a projected increase to $190.5 billion in 2024.
- For search advertisements, the average CTR for Google ads across all sectors is 3.17%.
- The paid channels with the greatest reported ROI are Facebook and Google Ads. Google has the most extensive display advertising network.
- The average cost-per-lead for search advertising is $41.40 across all categories.
- The global display advertising industry is expected to reach $939.4 billion by 2030, growing at a 15.3% CAGR.
- Across all industries, the average click-through rate for sponsored advertising is 6.18%.
- According to research, digital advertising will account for 61.5% of overall ad expenditure in 2022.
- Display advertising, which accounts for the majority of ad revenue, is expected to reach $244 billion by 2021.
- Businesses get $2 for every $1 spent on Google Ads, resulting in a 200% return on investment.
- The average conversion rate for search advertising across all industries is 8.82%.
- 15% of the billions of queries Google receives each day are unique and have never been seen before.
- SEO, according to 70% of organizations, produces more revenue than PPC.
- Google Images was formed when the search engine got several requests on Jennifer Lopez's attire at the 2000 Grammy Awards.
- The global Search Engine Optimization market is expected to be worth $99.4 million by 2027.
- Organic searches, according to 49% of organizations, provide the best ROI.
- A search engine is the starting point for 71% of all internet journeys.
- The top result on Google's organic search engine results page has a CTR of 27.6% on average.
- 76% of mobile Near me local searches visit a company within a day. Furthermore, 20% of those surveyed make a purchase.
- Location is mentioned in over one-third of all Google queries.
- Guest posting is the most successful link-building method, according to 53% of marketers.
- A highlighted snippet box appears alongside 12.29% of Google search searches.
- 75% of people never go past Google's first results page.
- Businesses that blog receive 55% more visits, 97% more inbound links, and 434% more indexed pages than those who do not.
- Organic traffic (from the Google search engine) accounts for 43% of all eCommerce traffic.
Digital marketing is essential in today's environment for businesses of all sizes. The global digital advertising market is predicted to reach $602.25 billion this year. The growth of digital marketing is due to a number of factors. The rise in internet and mobile phone usage is the most obvious reason. This article is for you if you are a marketer or a business looking for the most recent information on the state of digital marketing. We will discuss influencer marketing, email marketing, PPC, SEO, e-commerce, and a number of other subjects.
Read More: Best Prompt Engineering Courses in India ( Free and Paid )