To be specific, this development spike in the area catalyses the need for numerous Machine learning courses. In this article, I will provide you with a comprehensive list of the Top 12 Machine Learning Courses in India.
Source: SafaltaLet us depart before we begin. Before we begin, let us go over certain characteristics of Machine Learning that will assist you in selecting the finest from the list that follows. Boost your Skills by learning: Digital Marketing
Table of Content:
Machine Learning Courses in India with Placement
Machine Learning Courses in India with Placement:
1) Great Learning: Great Learning is part of the well-known BYJU company and provides online, offline, and hybrid courses in a variety of fields. They also provide courses in conjunction with international universities such as Stanford University, Texas University, and others. Great Learning's postgraduate programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning focuses on industry-relevant content.
- Features include a 12-month online course with supervision.
- There is also the option for working professionals to study through recorded classes.
- In addition to the foregoing, industry seminars, hackathons, 1:1 career counselling sessions, case studies, and so on
Edureka specialises in continuing education over the internet. They have a dedicated team of mentors and trainers who work tirelessly to improve the educational qualifications of their pupils through various courses. Edureka University provides a postgraduate diploma programme in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Another important issue is that the vocational curriculum was created by the E 7 ICT Academy at NIT Warangal.
- After completing the course, Edureka awards a diploma from E & ICT Academy, NIT Warangal.
- 450 hours of instruction
- Any graduate or diploma holder with programming skills is eligible to apply.
- Assistance in job placement
- Subject matter expert assistance is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- More than a hundred tools
- More than 20 initiatives important to the industry
Amalytixlabs is one of India's top data science institutes. To emphasise, this is only applicable to Data Science and related areas courses. So Analytixlabs is the second course on my list of the Top 10 Machine Learning Courses in India. Analytixlabs' Machine Learning with Python course is regarded as one of the best in India.
- Curriculum that is progressive and is updated on a regular basis to reflect changing trends
- 12 hours of online instruction and 60 hours of self-study 8 projects and assignments
- Candidates should have prior experience programming in Python. Placement assistance with profile creation, job recommendations, interview preparation, and so on.
Excelr ML courses are among the best machine learning programmes in Pune. The artificial intelligence course instruction is a self-paced 40-hour programme that includes 60+ assignments and 2+ real projects. Excelr's ML professors are data science and AI practitioners who deliver well-structured and up-to-date machine learning training.
Who is eligible to take this course?
- Executives in the mid-level
- Graduates interested in a career in machine learning Managers
- Professionals in big data
- Data scientists, business analysts, and data analysts in training
5) Coursera's Deep Learning Specialisation:
This specialisation, again taught by Andrew Ng, is a more advanced course series for anybody interested to acquire knowledge about neural networks and Deep Learning and how they tackle a variety of issues. Each course's assignments and lectures employ the Python programming language and the TensorFlow neural network framework. This is a suitable follow-up to Ng's Machine Learning course since you'll get a similar lecture approach but will now be exposed to utilising Python for machine learning.
- Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- An Overview of Deep Learning
- The Fundamentals of a Neural Network
- Deep Neural Networks
- Deep Neural Networks (DNNs)
- Hyperparameter Tuning, Regularisation, and Optimisation in Neural Networks
- Machine Learning Project Structure
- Neural Networks using Convolutions
- Models of Sequences
6) PG Diploma in Machine Learning and Deep Learning:
UpGrad's PG Certification in the fields of Machine Learning and Deep Learning will provide you an advantage in your job. Learn Exploratory Data Analysis, Analysis of Regression, Unsupervised Learning, Neural Networks, Gesture Recognition, and other topics from industry professionals and receive exclusive 1:1 personalised guidance. The on-demand machine learning course will help you with your job in every way. The cutting-edge programme provides both an academic and practical understanding of machine learning. You will study a variety of languages and technologies to help you stand out from the crowd and establish a firm footing in the machine learning and artificial intelligence industries. This online machine learning course is tailored to working professionals and contains over 240 hours of instruction, 5+ industry projects, scenarios, and assignments. If you take professional online machine learning courses from a reputable and dependable source, you will also have the opportunity to use your skills on real-world projects. You will gain distinguished recognition from IIIT-Bangalore upon completion of the online machine-learning course. This PG certification is provided by IIIT-Bangalore, which means you will get the opportunity to engage with Machine Learning Industry specialists and your experienced peers.
You will also receive placement aid via the employment opportunities site, recruiting drives, resume writing, and other services. You will learn from its comprehensive collection of case studies chosen by industry professionals. As a result, you have a thorough grasp of how deep learning affects businesses like banking, telecommunications, automobiles, and others.
- In addition to Bachelor's degree students, the following individuals may apply for this course.
- Professionals in business intelligence and machine learning
- The online machine learning course is open to students with any Bachelor's Degree.
- Software engineers and project managers
7) Python Machine Learning — Coursera:
Another introductory course, however this time it focuses only on the core machine learning techniques. The teacher, slide animations, and explanation of the algorithms all work together to give you a good sense of the fundamentals. This course employs Python and is lighter on the mathematics underlying the algorithms. With each module, you'll have the opportunity to launch an interactive Jupyter notebook in your browser to practise the new ideas you've just learnt. Each notebook reinforces your understanding and provides explicit instructions for applying an algorithm to real-world data. IBM Cognitive Class is a provider.
Structure of the course:
- Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Recommender Systems
- Final Project
8) EdX Machine Learning:
Our is a graduate-level programme with the most stringent math prerequisites of any subject on our list. All of the following subjects are required: linear algebra, calculus, probability, and programming. Although neither Python nor Octave is taught, the course contains exciting programming assignments in any language. One of the most striking differences in this course is the study of the probabilistic approach to machine learning. If you've been thinking about reading a textbook, such as Machine Learning: A Probabilistic Perspective, which is one of the most commonly suggested data science books in Master's programmes, this course would be an excellent supplement.
Structure of the course:
- Nearest Neighbour Classification, Bayes Classifiers, Linear Classifiers, Perceptron Logistic Regression, Laplace Approximation, Kernel Methods, and Gaussian Processes are all examples of classification algorithms.
- Support Vector Machines (SVM), Trees, Random Forests, Boosting Clustering, K-Means, EM Algorithm, Missing Data Gaussian Mixtures Factorization Matrix
- Non-Negative Matrix Factorization, Latent Factor Models, Principal Component Analysis, and Variations
- Hidden Markov Models, Markov Models
- Continuous State-space Models, Model Selection for Association Analysis, and Next Steps
- Many of the concepts discussed are covered in other beginner-level courses, however, the maths isn't watered down here. If you've previously mastered these concepts and want to go deeper into the mathematics underpinning machine learning, as well as work on programming projects that derive some of the algorithms, this course is for you.
1) 10 New Ways to Use ChatGPT for finance and Accounting
2) How ChatGPT works in the Banking Industry: A Case Study
9) Excellent Education:
Excellent education needs no introduction. Since the institute's industry-vetted courses have assisted many students in changing jobs. Great learning partners with world-class institutions to provide online, career-relevant programmes in full-stack web programming, data science, cloud computing, digital marketing, design, and cybersecurity. In partnership with the University of Texas, Great Learning provides a complete post-graduate programme in Machine Learning. Students participating in this programme receive personalised mentorship and advice from industry professionals for 7+ assignments. The faculty members include skilled professionals, industry practitioners, and academics in the domains of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The curriculum of the course
- Linear and Multiple regression using Supervised KNN
- Logistic regressive analysis
- SVM, K-means, and PCA Unsupervised Learning
- Statistics in Python
- Bayesian Inference
- EDA recommendation systems
- Model selection, tuning, and miniaturisation
- Forecasting time series using the ARIMA method
Lifetime support and access to course materials distinguish Intellipaat from other tech businesses offering Machine learning courses in India. In cooperation with IIT Madras, Intellipaat provides a Machine Learning course in India. During the programme, students are trained by IIT Madras faculty and industry specialists.
- 218 hours of self-paced instruction 200 hours of projects and exercises
- Career fairs and hackathons
- Data analysis, data science, Python, and more than ten tools are available.
- More than 50 live classes are held over the course of seven months.
- Profile creation, followed by interview preparation Certification in machine learning
Educba specialises on skill-based education delivered via online learning. Furthermore, they promise that after completing the appropriate courses, their students would be industry-ready. In India, there are 19 distinct machine learning courses. As a result, they go from fundamental statistics to advanced Machine Learning concepts, all while working on real-world projects. Educba Machine learning courses in India are comprehensive in their scope.
- Approximately 25 projects
- Throughout the course, you will gain a great deal of confidence in your ability to create your own model.
- More than 170 hours of self-paced instruction Thorough and comprehensive curriculum
- The course is available for life.
- Mode of operation: online
- Many micro-projects, case studies, and tasks, among other things, to help you improve your abilities.
- Can use credits to study in the UK or Singapore
- 6-month course with at least 8 hours each week
- Furthermore, optional modules are available.
Machine learning, artificial intelligence, and Python are popular terms these days. Machine learning is a field that deals with computer programmes and algorithms that update themselves automatically depending on data obtained and past experience. Machine learning has spread its wings far, with numerous applications in health, e-commerce, gaming, online fraud detection, and so on, to name a few. As a result, the domain grows significantly.
To be more explicit, this surge in development fuels the demand for multiple Machine learning courses. In this article, I'll provide you a detailed list of the Top 12 Machine Learning Courses in India. Let us go before we start. Let me go through some ground rules before we begin.
Read More: 4 Types of Customer Segmentation
Which is the finest machine learning course with placement in India?
Is machine learning useful for job placement?
Which business in India is the best for machine learning?
- AI for Webtunix.
- Ipraxa Corp.
- Techstacks Infotech Pvt. Ltd