Pagecloud and Semrush are now integrated. This new integration helps businesses and website designers conduct quick keyword research.
With the help of Pagecloud's drag-and-drop website builder, landing pages and websites can be created quickly and with no coding. The platform makes claims about stunning designs, unmatched visual editing, marketing and SEO, improved team collaboration, and website-building options for e-commerce.
Users can now take advantage of the power of keyword research as a pre-launch step for their websites by using Semrush as a new integration. By doing this, websites have a greater chance of ranking highly on Google right away.
Users can incorporate keyword research into their workflow for building websites without switching platforms thanks to the Semrush-Pagecloud integration.
Source: Safalta.comUsers can complete both tasks more quickly by doing this.
To get started, you must first create a Pagecloud account and select a website template. More information on how to sign up for Pagecloud can be found here. You will also require a free or paid Semrush account if you don't already have one.
PageCloud operates in four stages:
- Enter your website or blog's URL.
- Scan your website and identify the keywords that are already being used on your pages.
- Show you the search volume for each keyword, as well as the difficulty level of ranking for that keyword.
- Allow you to research new keywords and find related keywords.
Step 1: Enter the URL of your blog or website.
The PageCloud tool must first receive the URL of your website or blog before proceeding. This will communicate to the tool the website and keywords you are interested in.
Step 2: Examine your website and note the key phrases that are already used on your pages.
Once you have entered the URL of your website, PageCloud will scan it to find any keywords that are currently being used on your pages. This will serve as a good place to start when looking up keywords.
Step 3: Display the number of searches for each keyword along with the difficulty of ranking for that keyword.
The search volume for each keyword will also be displayed by PageCloud. This represents the number of times per month that people search for that keyword. It will be more difficult to rank for a keyword the higher the search volume.
The ranking difficulty for each keyword is also displayed by PageCloud. This indicates how challenging it will be to outrank rival websites for that keyword. It will be more challenging to rank for that keyword the higher the difficulty level.
Step 4: Permit you to research brand-new keywords and discover associated keywords.
You can look up new keywords using PageCloud. A list of related keywords, along with information on their search volume and difficulty level, will be displayed after you enter a keyword or phrase into the tool.
If you're unsure of the keywords you should focus on, this can be useful. Starting with a general keyword like "marketing," you can then see what related keywords are suggested.
You can use PageCloud to create a keyword plan once you have found a list of keywords that you are interested in.
This strategy demonstrates how you can use the keywords on your website or blog to raise its search engine ranking.
How to Use PageCloud
Following are some pointers for using PageCloud to draught a keyword strategy:
- Decide who your target market is first. What audience do you hope to attract to your website or blog? What are their passions?
- Researching keywords can be done once you are aware of your target market. Discover keywords that are popular and relevant to your audience using PageCloud.
- Sort your keywords by importance. There are different types of keywords. There will be some keywords that are harder to rank for than others. Consider the search volume and difficulty level of your keywords when deciding which to prioritise.
- On your website or blog, use the keywords. Use the keywords you've chosen on your website or blog after you've selected them. Use them in your content's titles, headers, and other areas.
- Monitor your progress. After putting your keyword strategy into practice, you must monitor your progress. To monitor the performance of your website in the search results, use Google Analytics.
Although PageCloud is a paid tool, it can be a worthwhile investment for companies that are committed to raising their search engine ranking.
You can easily use the tool and get the data you require to make decisions about your keyword strategy.
PageCloud: Is It Worth It?
You may register for a free trial of PageCloud if you are unsure of its suitability for you. This will give you the chance to test out the tool and determine whether it is a good fit for your requirements.
ConclusionYou can raise your website's search engine ranking by using the effective keyword research tool PageCloud. It is simple to use and gives you the data you require to make wise decisions about your keyword strategy. PageCloud is a tool you should think about using if you're serious about enhancing your website's search engine ranking.
What is PageCloud?
What are the features of PageCloud?
Keyword suggestions: PageCloud suggests keywords that are relevant to your target audience and that have a high search volume.
Keyword difficulty: PageCloud shows you how difficult it is to rank for a keyword in Google's search results.
Keyword research reports: PageCloud generates reports that show you the search volume, difficulty level, and other metrics for a variety of keywords.
Keyword tracking: PageCloud allows you to track the performance of your keywords over time.
How does PageCloud work?
PageCloud also allows you to research new keywords. You can enter a keyword or phrase into the tool, and it will show you a list of related keywords, as well as their search volume and difficulty level.