On its official website, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has posted a notification for 305 Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Training Officer positions. The Government of Madhya Pradesh's Department of Technical Education and Skill Development has these openings. The written exam will serve as the basis for selection for the MP Vyapam (MPPEB) ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022, which will be followed by document verification and a medical exam. The written exam will possibly start on December 16, 2022. Candidates who are qualified academically and who are interested in these positions may apply by no later than November 15, 2022. Final candidates chosen would receive a monthly salary of Rs. 32800 as an Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Training Officer in the Department of Technical Education and Skill Development, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Check here : Free E-Books : Download PDF On Most Important GK Topics!
How To Apply
On or before November 15, 2022, interested and qualified candidates may submit their online applications for these positions at the official website, https://www.mponline.gov.in/portal/.
How to Download ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022 MP Vyapam (MPPEB)
- Visit the MP Vyapam (MPPEB) webpage at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Click the link provided on the homepage, ", ... -2022."
- The MP Vyapam ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022 PDF will open in a new window.
- Take a printout of the MP Vyapam ITI Training Officer Recruitment 2022 after downloading it for your records.
ITI Training Officer-305
Candidates with Graduate/12th/ITI degrees who also meet the additional requirements for the various posts listed in the notification are eligible to apply for these openings.
9300–34800 rupees extra 3200 rupees for grade pay; notice link for further benefits.
- Application deadline: November 15, 2022
- Corrective Action Due in Form: November 20, 2022
- Date of Exam: December 16, 2022