The name of the educational body in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh is The Board of Intermediate Education (BIEAP).
Since the group's foundation in 1971, its headquarters have been in Hyderabad, in the Andhra Pradesh state.
As part of the state's restructuring, the board moved to Vijayawada in 2014.
The board gives exams and provides two-year programmes in 85 streams and courses.
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education provides a two-year intermediate education programme known as the Higher Secondary Classes (HSC)/11th and 12th class.
a state board in India for secondary education.
85 streams and courses are currently available from the board.
The most updated information regarding the AP Board Class 11 Economics Syllabus may be found on this blog.
To assist students in planning their study time, we provide the most latest information about the Andhra Pradesh Board Economics Class 11 Syllabus here.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
If they stay on subject when studying, students will perform better on exams.
Detail is provided on the entire programme.
To better prepare for the upcoming exams, it is recommended that students familiarise themselves with the most updated AP Board 11th Class Economics Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics Syllabus
- Definition of Economics
- Concepts of Economics
- Deductive and Inductive Methods
- Economic Statics and Dynamic Analysis
- Positive and Normative Economics
|Theory of Consumers Behaviour
- What is Utility
- Cardinal Utility
- Ordinal Utility
- Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility
- Law of Equi-marginal Utility
- Indifference Curve Analysis
- Consumer’s Equilibrium
|Theory of Demand
- Meaning of Demand
- Demand Function
- Determinants of Demand
- Price Demand – Law of Demand
- Income Demand
- Cross Demand
- Price Elasticity of Demand - Definition - Formula
- Income Elasticity of Demand
- Cross Elasticity of Demand
|Theory of Productions
- Meaning of production
- Factors of Production
- Production Function
- Law of Variable Proportions
- Law of Returns of Scale
- Internal and External Economies
- Cost and Cost Curves
- Revenue Analysis
|Theory of Value
- Classification of Markets
- Perfect Competition
- Imperfect Competition
|Theory of Distribution
- Distribution of Income
- Determination of factor prices
- Marginal productivity Theory
- Rent – Concepts – Theories
- Wage – Concepts – Theories
- Interest – Concepts – Theories
- Profit – Concepts- Theories
- Definitions of National Income
- Factors that Determine the Size of National Income
- Concepts of National Income
- Components of National Income
- Measurement of National Income
- NI at Market Prices
|Macro Economic Aspects
- Classical economics
- Concepts of Full Employment and Unemployment
- Income, Output and Employment
- Classical Theory of Employment
- Keynesian theory of income and employment
- Public Economics
|Money, Banking and Inflation
- Central Bank / Reserve Bank of India 9.4 Reserve Bank of India (Central Bank of India)
- Statistics in Economics
- What is Statistics?
- What Statistics Does?
- Collection of Data
- Diagrammatic Presentation of Data
- Geometric Diagram
- Bar Diagram
- Simple Bar Diagram
- Multiple Bar Diagram
- Component Bar Diagram
- Pie Diagram
- Measure of central Tendency
- Arithmetic Mean
- Mean calculating under ungrouped data
- Mean calculating under Grouped Data Direct Method
- Shortcut method or Deviation Method for Mean of a Grouped Data
- Median of a Grouped Data
- Approximate Relation among, Mean, Median, Mode
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Andhra Pradesh Board Class 11 Economics Syllabus
There are 10 chapters in AP Board Class 11 Economics Syllabus.
The AP Board Class 11 Economics Syllabus is always available on Safalta's website. Once they have all of the necessary study resources, students are advised to completely prepare for tests by using our website.
For the students, it will be simpler to organise the curriculum and boost exam preparation. Safalta's website makes it simple for students to access the most recent Class 11 Economics Syllabus for the Andhra Pradesh Board.