Indian state of Andhra Pradesh is home to the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP), which oversees secondary education.
In the combined state of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, where it was founded in 1971, was where it was located.
After a 2014 state reorganisation, the board is now situated in Vijayawada.
In addition to conducting exams, the board provides two-year programmes in 85 streams and courses.
One of India's state secondary education authorities, the Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education, oversees the two-year Intermediate Education programme, also known as Higher Secondary Classes (HSC)/11th and 12th class.
There are now 85 streams and courses offered by the board.
Both general and career groups are provided by BIEAP.
General categories include science, the humanities, and business studies.
In these groups, students study both theory and application.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
They can choose and pursue graduate-level studies in both professional and general courses more easily as a result.
Organizations that focus on vocational training educate students and help them acquire skills related to their area of study.
It will help them pursue higher education or immediate self-employment.
The Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus states that topics can flow in a structured and chronological way, making it simpler to completely comprehend the important ideas.
The AP Board 12th Class Maths Syllabus provides an overview of the courses and ideas covered in class for the current academic year.
The Class 12 Maths Syllabus for the AP Board contains many subtle aspects that students need to understand in order to succeed in the examinations.
Students can be better prepared and perform better on the board exams by adhering to the grading standards and the AP Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus
- Complex number as and ordered pair of real numbers Fundamental operations
- Representation of complex number in the form a+ib
- Modules and Amplitude of a complex number- Illustrations
- Geometrical and Polar representation of complex number in Argand plane-Argand diagram
|De Moivre's Theorem
- De Moivre’s Theorem- Integral and Rational Indices
- nth roots of unity-Geographical Interpretations- Illustrations
- Quadratic Expressions, Equations in one Variable
- Sign of quadratic expressions-Change in signs and Maximum and Minimum
- Quadratic Inequations
|Theory of Equations
- Relation between the roots and the coefficients in an Equation
- Solving an equation when two or more of its roots are connected by certain relations
- Equations with real coefficients – occurrence of complex roots in conjugate pairs and its consequences
- Transformation of equations – Reciprocal equations
|Permutations and Combinations
- Fundamental Principles of Counting – Linear and Circular permutations
- Permutations of n dissimilar things taken r at a time
- Permutations when repetitions are allowed
- Circular Permutations
- Permutations with Constant repetitions
- Combinations- Definitions and Certain Theorems
- Rational Fractions
- Partial Fractions of f(x)/g(x), when g(x) contains non-repeated linear factors
- Partial Fractions of f(x)/g(x), when g(x) contains repeated and I or non-repeated linear factors
- Partial Fractions of f(x)/g(x), when g(x) contains irreducible factors
|Measure of Dispersion
- Mean Deviation
- Variance and Standard Deviation of ungrouped /grouped data
- Coefficient of Variation and analysis of frequency distributions with equal means but different variances
- Random Experiments and Events
- Classical definition of probability, Axiomatic approach and addition theorem of probability
- Independent and Dependent events, Conditional Probability, Multiplication Theorem and Baye’s Theorem
- Equation of a circle, standard form, centre and radius
- Position of a point in the plane of a circle Definition of a tangent
- Position of a straight line in the plane of a circle condition for a line to be tangent
- Chord of contact and polar
- Relative Positions of two circles
|System of Circles
- Angle between two intersecting circles
- Radical axis of two circles
- Conic Sections
- Equation of tangent and normal at a point on the Parabola
- Equation of ellipse in standard form, Parametric equations
- Equation of tangent and normal at a point on the ellipse
- Equation of hyperbola in standard form Parametric equations
- Equation of Tangent and Normal at a point on the hyperbola
- Integration as the inverse process of differentiation, standard forms and properties of integrals
- Method of substitution-Integration of algebraic, exponential, logarithmic, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions-Integration by parts
- Integration by the method of substitution-Integration of algebraic and trigonometric functions
- Integration by parts-Integration of exponential, logarithmic and inverse trigonometric functions
- Integration- Partial fractions method
- Reduction formulae
- Define Integral as the limit of sum
- Interpretation of definite integral as an area
- The Fundamental Theorem of Integral Calculus
- Reduction Formulae
- Applications of definite integral to areas
- Formation of differential equations-Degree and order of an ordinary differential Equation
- Solving Differential Equations
- Variables separable method
- Homogenous Differential Equation
- Non-Homogeneous Different Equations
- Linear Differential Equations
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Andhra Pradesh Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus
There are 16 chapters in AP Board Class 12 Maths Syllabus.
The pupils will be better able to organise their academic work and efficiently study for tests. The most recent Class 12 Maths Syllabus for the Andhra Pradesh Board is easily accessible to students on Safalta's website.
The AP Board Class 12 Maths exam carries 100 marks out of which 80 marks are for theory and 20 for practical.