GSEB Class 12 Biology Syllabus
- Reproduction in organisms
- Sexual reproduction in flowering plants
- Human reproduction
- Reproduction Health
- Principle of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular basis of inheritance
- Human health and disease
- Strategies for enhancement in food production
- Microbes in human welfare
- Biotechnology: Principles and process
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Organisms and population
- Biodiversity and conservation
- Environmental issues
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GSEB Class 12 Biology Syllabus
What is the marking scheme of GSEB Class 12 Biology exam?
- Part A will consist of 50 MCQs of 1 mark each.
- Part B will consist of Section A, B and C where Section A will consist of 8 short answer type questions of 2 marks each.
- Section B will consist of 6 short answer questions of 3 marks each.
- Section C will consist of 4 long answer type questions of 4 marks each.
Which reference books can be recommended to students for GSEB Class 12 Biology?
- S.Chand Biology Class 12
- All in One
- Oswaal Books (Question Banks)
What is the unit wise distribution of marks in GSEB Class 12 Biology exam?
Unit 2 = 24 marks
Unit 3 = 22 marks
Unit 4 = 14 marks
Unit 5 = 20 marks