GSEB Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus
- The Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- The p-Block Elements
- The d-and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GSEB Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus
Where can I find the GSEB Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus online?
What benefit may be derived from taking a look at the GSEB Class 12 Chemistry Syllabus?
What is the unit wise distribution of marks in GSEB Class 12 Chemistry exam?
Unit 2 = 26 marks
Unit 3 = 38 marks