GSEB Class 6 Science Syllabus
- Food - Where does it come from?
- Components of Food
- Fibre to Fabric
- Sorting Materials into Groups
- Separation of Substances
- Changes around us
- Getting to know plants
- Body Movement
- The Living Organisms and their Surroundings
- Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Electricity and Circuits
- Fun with Magnets
- Air around us
- Garbage in, Garbage out
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GSEB Class 6 Science Syllabus
Is it difficult to study for GSEB Class 6 Science exam?
The GSEB Class 6 Science Syllabus consists of how many topics?
The GSEB Class 6 Science Syllabus has what benefits?
- In the syllabus, the course content and the knowledge that the students will learn throughout the academic year are both clearly laid out.
- It gives them the opportunity to practise a lot with different problem sets and finish subject-specific assignments.
- Setting goals for students is aided.
- It includes knowledge that will support pupils in achieving academic success.