GSEB Class 8 Science Syllabus
- Crop Production and Management
- Microorganisms - Friend and Foe
- Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Metals and Non metals
- Coal and Petroleum
- Combustion and Flame
- Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Cell - Structure and Functions
- Reproduction in Animals
- Reaching the age of adolescence
- Force and Pressure
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Some Natural Phenomena
- Stars and the Solar System
- Pollution of Air and Water
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on GSEB Class 8 Science Syllabus
What are the advantages of viewing the GSEB Class 8 Science Syllabus?
- The course material and the knowledge which the students will acquire over the academic year are both clearly described in the syllabus.
- It allows students the chance to practise a lot with various problem sets, perform their homework, and complete subject-specific assignments.
- Student goal-setting is aided.
- It contains information that will help students succeed academically.