- Applicant must have given the attempt for JEE Advanced 2022 exams and qualified for the exam.
- Candidates must have scored 75% marks in the Class 12 exam or equivalent. This aggregate percentage is 65% marks for SC/ST/PwD category students.
- Candidates who scored in the top 20 percent of their respective category in their board test for the 12th standard (or equivalent) will also be eligible for counselling and the seat allocation procedure.
|JEE Advanced Counselling and Seat Allotment 2022|
|JEE Advanced Counselling Eligibility and Registration for Seat Allotment 2022|
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Step 1: JEE Advanced Counselling Registration
- The foremost step for JEE Advanced 2022 Counseling and Seat Allotment registration is to apply for the same. Candidates will need to use JEE Main roll number and JEE Advanced password as credentials to log in.
- Verify the credentials after entering them and filling out the details.
Step 2: Choice Filling and Locking
- Once you have logged in for registration, select the course and college of your choice from the given list.
- Once selected, lock your preference.
Step 3: Allotment of Seat
- The allotment of seats is done based on certain parameters, including the availability of Seats, merit, category, and preferences filled by candidates.
- There will be six rounds for JEE Advanced Seat Allotment procedure 2022. After each round, applicants will have to select options from the float, freeze, and slide. The concerned authorities have organized a mock JEE Advanced allotment to make the applicants well aware of their possible allotment based on the preference they made opted for. Doing so will let them make changes to their preferences.
Step 4: Reporting at the Centres
- Candidates should download their allotment letter and settle the seat acceptance fee after the seat allotment procedure is completed.
- Selected candidates are required to carry their important documents to their respective centers for verification.
Source: safalta.comThese are the information regarding JEE Advanced Counselling Eligibility and Registration for Seat Allotment 2022.
How many levels of rounds will be conducted for JEE Advanced 2022 counselling?
What documents are required for JEE Advanced 2022 Counselling?
- Photo identity card
- Seat Allotment letter
- Two passport-size photographs
- Admit card of JEE Advanced 2022
- Evidence Seat approval fee payment
- Category certificate (OBC (NCL)/SC/ST/PwD/DS) issued by the competent and concerned authority
- Class XII/SSC/Equivalent exam Mark sheet and passing certificate
- A proof of date of birth; this can be from HSC/Birth Certificate or any other certificate for DOB proof
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report