The Maharashtra HSC Board Exam definitely is generally the common name for the examination of 12th grade given by the Maharashtra State Board for Secondary and Higher Secondary Education, or MSBSHSE in a basically major way.
For all students, the 12th grade for the most part is a vital year since the grades they basically get on this exam definitely determine which institution they will be basically admitted to.
When preparing for their exams, students should basically adhere to the Maharashtra Board Class 12 syllabus in a subtle way.
It would be easier for you to understand the main concepts and courses presented throughout the academic year if you use the MSBSHSE Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus.
Students can get a general sense of the subjects they need to study for the exams by taking a quick look at the syllabus offered in this blog.
In order to correctly arrange their studies and perform well on the final exams, students should have a solid understanding of the Maharashtra Board 12th Class Business Studies Syllabus.
The MSBSHSE syllabus normally covers the full range of topics, ideas, and subtopics for each subject.
A thorough understanding of the MSBSHSE 12th Class Business Studies Syllabus might aid in your test preparation.
Maharashtra Board Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus
|Principles of Management
- Concept of Principles of Management
- Nature of Principles of Management
- Significance of Management Principles
- Theories of Management
- Henry Fayol's Administrative Theory of Management
- Fredrick Winslow Taylor's Scientific Management Theory
- Principles of Scientific Management
- Techniques of Scientific Management
|Functions of Management
- Functions of Management
- Concept of Functions
- Characteristics of an Entrepreneur
- Qualities of a Successful Entrepreneur
- Functions of an Entrepreneur
- Concept of Entrepreneurship Development
- Characteristics of Entrepreneurship
- Process of Entrepreneurship Development
- Initiatives in Entrepreneurship Development
- Business Services
- Functions of Commercial Banks
- E-banking Service
|Emerging Modes of Business
- Concept of E-business
- Scope of E-business
- Benefits of E-business
- Limitations of E-business
- Online Transaction
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- Legal Process Outsourcing (LPO)
|Social Responsibilities of Business
- Concept of Social Responsibility
- Responsibilities towards different interest groups
- Social Responsibility towards Protection of Environment
- Concept of Business Ethics
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Need and Importance of Consumer Protection
- Rights of Consumers
- Responsibilities of Consumers
- Ways and Means of Consumer Protection
- Consumer Protection Act, 2019
- Role of Consumer Organisations and NGO's
- Concept of Marketing
- Types of Market
- Importance of Marketing
- Functions of Marketing
- Concept of Marketing Mix
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Maharashtra Board Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus
There are 8 chapters in Maharashtra Board Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus.
Students can utilise Safalta's website in order to organise their study schedules by viewing the whole MSBSHSE Class 12 Business Studies course outline.
Utilizing the Maharashtra Board Class 12 Business Studies Syllabus will help with exam preparation. Exam questions for Business Studies can be created using any paragraph in the book, including those that aren't explicitly addressed in it. So, you need to have strong comprehension rather than only learning from textbooks. You can go through the questions of all the difficulty levels that will aid in your exam preparation.