The 12th standard examination, commonly referred to as the Maharashtra HSC Board Exam, is typically administered by the MSBSHSE, or Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, in a covert manner.
Contrary to common assumption, the 12th grade is truly a crucial year for all students as the score they receive on this exam determines the college they will specifically be admitted to.
Students should normally follow the Class 12 Maharashtra Board syllabus when studying for their exams, which essentially demonstrates that for all students, the 12th grade is a crucial year as the score they earn on this exam decides the college/university in which they will be enrolling themselves.
The most recent information and facts on the MSBSHSE Class 12 Secretarial Practice Syllabus can be found on this blog.
To help students plan their studies, we give them the most recent information on the Maharashtra Board Syllabus for Class 12 Secretarial Practice here.
Students' test results will improve if they adhere to the course material while studying.
The syllabus is presented in detail.
The most effective study technique for the next board exams is to be familiar with the most recent MSBSHSE 12th Class Secretarial Practice Syllabus.
Maharashtra Board Class 12 Secretarial Practice Syllabus
|Introduction to Corporate Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Capital Requirements
- Capital Structure
|Sources of Corporate Finance
- Sources of Corporate Finance
- Sources of Owned Capital
- Sources of Borrowed Capital
- Acceptance of Deposits
- American Depository Receipt (ADR)
- Global Depository Receipt (GDR)
- Commercial Banks
- Financial Institutions
- Trade Credit
|Issue of Shares
- Classification of Share Capital
- Issue of Shares
- Methods of Issue of Shares
- Allotment of Shares
- Share Certificate
- Calls on Shares
- Forfeiture of Shares
- Surrender of Shares
- Transfer of Shares
- Transmission of Shares
|Issue of Debentures
- Regulations governing Issue of Debentures
- Provisions for Issue of Debentures as per Companies Act, 2013
- Provisions for Issue of Debentures as per Companies Rule 2014
- Requirements as per SEBI
- Procedure for Issue of Debentures
- Debentures Trustees
- Sources of Borrowed Capital
- Terms and Conditions for Acceptance of Deposits
- Procedure for Accepting Deposits from Public
- Procedure for Accepting Deposits from Members
|Correspondence with Members
- Precautions to be taken by the secretary while corresponding with members
- Circumstances under which a secretary has to enter into correspondence with members
- Specimen Letters
|Correspondence with Debentureholders
- Precautions to be taken by the secretary while corresponding with debenture holders
- Circumstances under which a secretary has to enter into correspondence with debenture holders
- Correspondence with Debentureholders: Specimen Letters
|Correspondence with Depositors
- Precautions to be taken by the secretary while corresponding with depositors
- Circumstances under which a secretary has to enter into correspondence with depositors
- Correspondence with Depositors: Specimen Letters
- Depository System
- Constituents of Depository System
- Concepts/Terms related to Depository System
- Functioning of Depository System
- Depositories in India
|Dividend and Interest
- Legal Provisions on Dividend
- Unpaid and Unclaimed Dividend
- Modes of Payment of Dividend
- Interim Dividend
- Concept of Financial Market
- Functions of Financial Market
- Types of Financial Market
- Stock Exchange
- Functions of Stock Exchange
- Major Stock Exchanges in India
- Important terms related to Stock Exchange
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Maharashtra Board Class 12 Secretarial Practice Syllabus
In order to help students organise their learning and develop a study plan, a synopsis of the ideas and chapters in the MSBSHSE 12th Class Secretarial Practice curriculum is provided to them.
The whole MSBSHSE Class 12 Secretarial Practice course plan is available for students to view on Safalta's website, and they can study in accordance with it to ace their upcoming exams.
There are 12 chapters in MSBSHSE Class 12 Secretarial Practice Syllabus.