Taking these course books as a reference can be really helpful to prepare for any sought exam. You can keep the digital form of the book handy and learn from it without any time constraints.
At safalta, you can access FREE E-BOOKS.
Source: safalta.comThese books are not just free of cost, but they are also packed with ample knowledge and information related to your studies.
We also provide FREE MOCK PAPERS, which can help you test your own yourself. These papers can help you prepare for your exams in a better way.
Here, you can learn the NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry Unit 2- Solutions. Moreover, you can get the links for other chapters to download the links.
The Chapter Goes Like This-
After studying this Unit, you will be able to-
- Describe the formation of different types of solutions
- Express concentration of solution in different units
- State and explain Henry’s law and Raoult’s law
- Distinguish between ideal and non-ideal solutions
- Explain deviations of real solutions from Raoult’s law
- Describe colligative properties of solutions and correlate these with molar masses of the solutes
- Explain abnormal colligative properties exhibited by some solutes in solutions
In this Unit, we will consider mostly liquid solutions and their formation. This will be followed by studying the properties of the solutions, like vapour pressure and colligative properties. We will begin with types of solutions and then various alternatives in which concentrations of a solute can be expressed in liquid solution.
Solutions are homogeneous mixtures of two or more than two components.
By homogenous mixture we mean that its composition and properties are uniform throughout the mixture.
Generally, the component that is present in the largest quantity is known as solvent.
Solvent determines the physical state in which solution exists.
One or more components present in the solution other than solvent are called solutes.
In this Unit we shall consider only binary solutions (i.e., consisting of two components).
Here each component may be solid, liquid or in gaseous state and are summarised in Table 2.1.
Types of Solutions Solutions
NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry Unit 2- Solutions- PDF Download
Unit 2: Solutions
अध्याय 2: विलयन
These Books are very effective in preparing for annual exams. Here is the PDF for NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry Unit 2- Solutions.
Where can you download NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry Unit 2 PDF?
Unit 2: Solutions
Why is NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry the best study material?
- Students gain profound knowledge about Chemistry through the NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry
- The course books contain pictures that can help students in better understanding of the chapters
- These books can help students in self-study
Why is NCERT Books Class 12 Chemistry so recommended for board exams?
Are CBSE Books for Class 12 Chemistry important from an examination perspective?
To get outstanding marks, we provide mock test papers that can help gear-up your preparations for exams. Additionally, you can also download e-books to get yourself prepared even in a better way.