Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Recommended: Study for your Exams with Safalta School online. We provide Preparation materials for Classes 9-12 that can boost your preparations.
Table of Content
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 English 2022-2023|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 English 2022-2023: Download Links|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 English 2022-2023: Literature|
|NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 English 2022-2023: Grammar|
|NCERT Books for Class 9 English|
|S. No.||Textbooks||Download Links|
|1||Beehive textbook||Click here to download|
|2||Moments Supplementary Reader||Click here to download|
|3||Words and Expressions - 1||Click here to download|
|4||Complete syllabus (PDF file)||Click here to download|
|The Fun They Had||Isaac Asimov|
|The Road Not Taken (Poem)||Robert Frost|
|The Sound of Music||I.
Evelyn Glennie: Deborah Cowley
II. Bismillah Khan
|Wind (Poem)||Subramania Bharati|
|The Little Girl||Katherine Mansfield|
|Rain on the Roof (Poem)||Coates Kinney|
|A Truly Beautiful Mind|
|The Lake Isle of Innisfree (Poem)||William Butler Yeats|
|The Snake and the Mirro||Vaikom Muhammad Basheer|
|A Legend of the Northland (Poem)||Phoebe Cary|
|My Childhood||A. P. J. Abdul Kalam|
|No Men Are Foreign (Poem)||James Kirkup|
|Packing||Jerome K. Jerome|
|The Duck and the Kangaroo||Edward Lear|
|Reach for the Top||I.
II. Maria Sharapova
|On Killing a Tree (Poem)||Gieve Patel|
|The Bond of Love||Kenneth Anderson|
|The Snake Trying (Poem)||W. W. E. Ross|
|A Slumber Did My Spirit Seal (Poem)||William Wordsworth|
|If I Were You||Douglas James|
Moments Supplementary Reader in English
|The Lost Child||Mulk Raj Anand|
|The Adventures of Toto||Ruskin Bond|
|Iswaran the Storyteller||R. K. Laxman|
|In the Kingdom of Fools||Kannada Folktale (ed.) A. K. Ramanujan|
|The Happy Prince||Oscar Wilde|
|Weathering the Storm in Ersama||Harsh Mander|
|The Last Leaf||O. Henry|
|A House Is Not a Home||Zan Gaudioso|
|The Accidental Tourist||Bill Bryson|
|The Beggar||Anton Chekhov|
NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 Maths
NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 Science
NCERT Syllabus for Class 12
NCERT Syllabus for Class 11
NCERT Syllabus for Class 10
NCERT Syllabus for Class 9
|3||Modal auxiliaries (those not covered at upper primary)|
|4||Non-finites (infinitives, gerunds, participles)|
|6||Complex and compound sentences|
|7||Phrasal verbs and prepositional phrases|
|9||Punctuation (semicolon, colon, dash, hyphen, parenthesis or use of brackets and exclamation mark)|
- English is a language subject. It includes literature and grammar sections, so students become proficient in both oral and written communication.
- The NCERT issues three books for literature. Two books are for reading and learning the course content, and the third one is kept for practice.
- Students can download the NCERT Books for Class 9 English to understand the course content.
- NCERT books contain comprehensive details about the topics and sub-topics for all the important subjects.
- These books are framed by subject experts, which makes them a reliable source of study.
- Most academic boards prefer NCERT books.
- Most of the questions that appear in the board exams are generally from NCERT books.
Source: safalta.comYou can refer to the information given above to learn and understand the NCERT Syllabus for Class 9 English.