UP Board Grading Pattern For Class 10 2022-
UP Board Class 10th exams have 70 marks allotted for theory and rest 30 marks for internal test and practicals.
If a student isn't able to clear one subject except for Hindi, he/she will still clear the exams.
In case a student fails to clear two subjects, he/she can appear in the compartment exams.
The State Board also has a provision that if a student is unable to clear three subjects, he/she can appear only in those three subjects the next academic year. Join Safalta School Online and prepare for Board Exams under the guidance of our expert faculty.
Our online school aims to help students prepare for Board Exams by ensuring that students have conceptual clarity in all the subjects and are able to score their maximum in the exam.
English (three hours)
- English paper consists of both grammar and literature
- The question paper is divided into sections A and B, in which each section carries 35 marks
- Part A tests the students’ knowledge of literature comprising prose and poetry
- Part B tests the students’ language skills that consist of grammar, letter writing, essay, and comprehension
- There are a total of 15 questions
- Marks are indicated against each question
Mathematics (three hours)
- Mathematics question paper is divided into several sections including Number System and Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Geometry, Trigonometry, Taxation, Statistics, Mensuration and Commercial Maths.
Hindi (three hours)
- The paper has two sections, in which the first tests the literary knowledge and the second tests the language skills of the students.
- While the first section deals with prose and poetry, the second comprises grammar and essay.
UP Board 12th grading system
UP Board 12th Exam Pattern
Science (three hours)
- The paper is divided into three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The first part consists of questions related to light and the impact of electricity.
- The second section includes the nature and behaviour of chemical substances and organic chemistry.
- The final section pertains to questions on the bio world, genetics and bio development.
To check the UP Board Time Table 2022 for class 10 and 12, click here.
To check the UP Board Class 10 syllabus 2022, click here.
Home Science (three hours)
- The question paper involves questions on various sections such as house management, health care, textile and cotton science, food and nutrition science, first aid, and homecare.
Social Science (three hours)
- The question paper includes history, civics, environmental science and economics.
- While history carries 20 marks,15 marks have been allotted for civics, 20 for environmental studies and 15 for economics.
Register here to prepare for Board Exams: Click Here
Computer (three hours)
The paper is divided into six sections as given below:
- Computer and communication (15 marks)
- Linux operating system (10 marks)
- Binary Semantic and Logic Gates (10 marks)
- Advanced programming in C (10 marks)
- Arrays and String (15 marks)
- File Operations (10 marks)
To check the UP Board Class 12 syllabus 2022, click here.
To check the details related to UP Board Class 10th Admit Card, click here.
To check the UP Board Registration details 2022, click here.
UP Board grading pattern for class 10th- Students are given grades based on their performance which is briefly detailed below:
Marks in Percentage
Less than 33
Frequently Asked Questions About UP Board Grading pattern/Marking Scheme for class 10-
Question: What are the passing marks of UP board 10th?
Answer: 33% of total marks are the minimum passing marks for UPMSP class 10 exams.
Question: What is the minimum passing grade in UP board?
Answer: A student need to get at least 'D' grade to pass UP board 10th exams.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes