Check out the various courses by Safalta to prepare for the AFCAT Exam
You can also read:
- AFCAT Exam Pattern 2023: Check Detailed Exam Pattern for AFCAT
- AFCAT Eligibility Criteria 2023: Check Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Physical Standards For AFCAT
- AFCAT Salary and Job Profile
- AFCAT 1 Final Merit List 2022 Released
Table of ContentBest Books for AFCAT
How to Choose the Best Books for the AFCAT 2023 Exam?
Exam Pattern for the AFCAT
Below is the subject-wise list of best books for your AFCAT Exam preparation.
|Subjects||Title of the Book||Author’s Name/Publication|
|General Awareness||General Knowledge||Lucent|
|Manorama Yearbook||Malayala Manorama Group|
|From Plinth to Paramount||KD Publication|
|Verbal Ability||Objective General English||Dr RS Aggarwal|
|Verbal Reasoning||Bhupendra Kumar Singh|
|Numerical Ability||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||RS Aggarwal/ S Chand Publishing;|
|Objective Arithmetic||S Chand|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation||Disha Publication|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude|| S.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Something went wrong!
Download App & Start Learning
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams||McGraw-Hill Education|
|AFCAT Overall Preparation Books||AFCAT - For Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branch||Arihant Experts|
|AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) Exam Guide: For Flying and Technical Branch (Popular Master Guide)||R.Gupta|
|Let's Crack AFCAT - Air Force Common Admission Test||SSBCrack|
|AFCAT Topic Wise Solved Papers(2011-2019)||Disha Experts|
|AFCAT- The First Step Book||Defence Direct Education|
- Candidates should examine the publishing year of books because it is recommended that they select and read only the most recent and updated versions of the literature.
- The candidate should choose books that are simple to understand rather than those with complex language that will be incomprehensible to them.
- Aspirants should read books by well-known writers and publishers that have been recommended by their teachers or coaching centres.
Check out our free E Books based on our Experince of Afcat Examination:
- The AFCAT is an online test that is administered in two shifts.
- The exam consists of 100 questions that students must answer in 120 minutes.
- EKT tests a candidate's engineering knowledge and is worth a maximum of 300 points.
- The test has a total score of 150.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|AFCAT||General Awareness||100||300||2 Hours|
|EKT (Ground Duty Technical Branch only)||Mechanical/Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics||50||150||45 Minutes|
|UPSC CDS Eligibility||UPSC CAPF Eligibility||Territorial Army Eligibility||UGC NET Exam Pattern|
|RRB NTPC Eligibility||SSC CPO Eligibility||ESIC Eligibility||RRB JE Syllabus|
AFCAT 2022: How To PrepareIf you are preparing for AFCAT 2022 and are looking for guidance under expert faculties, then Safalta Class has started a course for AFCAT(I) 2022. Join now and avail the following benefits:
- 120+ hours Live interactive Classes
- Live Interactive Classes & Recorded Session
- With True LifeTime Validity
- 120+ Downloadable PDF study material to boost your preparation
- Special Q&A Sessions
- Counseling Sessions by Expert Faculties
- Recorded Backup available for quick Revision.
- Solve unlimited doubts with Subject matter experts.
- Free Weekly Mock Test & Topic Test
- A strategy session on how to attempt the exam.
- Experienced Faculties (Selection oriented)
- Dedicated Telegram Group for regular updates
- Special Current Affairs on Safalta YouTube Channel
- Defence knowledge Part special session on Safalta YouTube Channel