Source: safalta.comMoreover, these apps will help you to work smartly and will save your time as well. With the help of expert guidance, these apps are created that will help to ace the government jobs. Also, these can be accessed from anywhere anytime without the use of the internet. In this article, we will be discussing all the Best Mobile Apps for Government Exam Preparation.
You may also read:
The perfect app is one that caters to all of your demands while also providing you with enough study material to help you ace competitive exams. The question now is which app is the finest among the several options accessible on the Google Play Store. We're going to put an end to all of your questions.
Welcome to Safalta App, your partner in success, where "Karke Dikhayenge" is its slogan. They offer live classes with qualified teachers, long-lasting recorded videos, special doubt clearing sessions, mock tests, and expert career counseling. The Safalta mobile app is beneficial to all competitive test candidates preparing for Banking, SSC, Railways, Defense, State PSCs, and other government employment tests. The Safalta app is a one-stop-shop for all the information you need regarding any competitive exam. Safalta, the greatest mobile app for students, is a platform that can give you all you need to succeed if you are studying for a competitive exam. This is one of the best android apps for competitive exams and also gets counts in top apps for competitive exams.
- Live interactive classes with knowledgeable instructors: You may watch them live or on-demand at any time and from anywhere.
- Material for in-depth research
- Courses for various types of Sarkari employment tests are available.
- Interaction with the teachers on a one-on-one basis
- Special sessions to clear your doubts
- Mentorship and assistance from specialists on a one-on-one basis
- Practice and mock tests
- Rank analysis of performance
SWAYAM is a government-sponsored initiative aimed at achieving the three cardinal principles of education policy: access, equity, and quality. The goal of this initiative is to make the best teaching and learning tools available to everyone, especially the most disadvantaged. SWAYAM aims to close the digital divide for students who have been left behind by the digital revolution and are unable to participate fully in the knowledge economy. This is accomplished using an in-house created IT platform that allows anybody, anywhere, at any time to access. All of the courses are interactive and created by some of the greatest teachers in the country. They are also offered for free. This is a helpful and one of the best apps for exam preparation.
- Video lecture
- Specially prepared reading material that can be downloaded/printed
- Self-assessment tests through tests and quizzes
- An online discussion forum for clearing the doubts
- Learning experience by using audio-video and multi-media and state of the art pedagogy/technology.
- The application allows students to access all SWAYAM content from any location, at any time.
Sakaar, short for Sakshatkaar, is an Augmented Reality (AR) application for cell phone users developed by the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO). Dr. Jitendra Singh, Minister of State in the Department of Atomic Energy, introduced the Android-based application on June 15, 2015, during a press conference in New Delhi. According to Isro experts, the application's augmentation is real-time, and the information is placed on the device's camera's live view. As a result, a user can see the immediate events occurring at a spot, such as floods or other disasters in a specific section of the country. This is the Best Current Affairs App for Competitive Exams and is offers an offline current affairs app.
- Comprises of 3D models of the Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), RISAT, and indigenous rockets such as the PSLV, GSLV Mk-III, and others which make it a best Mobile Apps for Government Exam Preparation.
- Videos of INSAT 3D-predicting cyclones, MOM launch and orbit insertion videos, 360 degree animated view of MOM, GSLV D5/Cryo and Anaglyph of Mars surface.
- There is real-time augmentation and information layering, which improves the user's current perception and is best in mobile apps for competitive exams.
The Government of India has launched this mobile app to aid in the implementation of the Startup in India. The smartphone app provides up-to-date information on various notifications and circulars issued by various government ministries and departments in order to create a favorable climate for startups. The mobile app provides information about incubators and investment institutions that are known for advising startups (as part of the Startup recognition application). It is the best competitive exam material app.
- The curriculum includes instruction on important components of launching a business, such as idea validation, funding, and legal considerations.
- 40+ top founders and industry professionals pitching and fundraising.
- On completion of the program, participants will receive an official Startup India and Invest India Certification.
The National Digital Library of India (NDL India) pilot project was launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development as part of its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology. Its goal is to create a framework for a virtual repository of learning resources with a single-window search facility. Filtered and federated searching is used to help learners discover the proper resource with the least amount of effort and in the shortest amount of time.
- A single-window search engine for an ever-expanding digital resource library.
- There are a few different ways to look through the content repository: Browse by content type, source, or keyword. Browse by subject and Browse by learning resource type.
- Contents that are appropriate for a variety of user levels.
- The app and content are available in three languages: English, Hindi, and Bengali.