Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Source: safalta.comRead on to learn about the BSSC CGL cut off and other details. Join Safalta Free BSSC CGL Online Classes- Click Here
- Bihar Agriculture and Animal Husbandry Free E-Book
- Bihar Industries Free E-Book
- Bihar History Free E-Book
- Bihar Geography Free E-Book
- Bihar Forests and Animals Free E-Book
Table of Contents
- BSSC CGL Expected Cut Off 2022
- BSSC CGL Cut Off 2022: Know the factors affecting the BSSC CGL cut off
- Deciding Factors of BSSC CGL Cut Off
- Minimum Qualifying Marks for BSSC CGL Exam 2022
- What are the steps to check the BSSC CGL 2022 Cut Off Marks?
- How to Calculate BSSC CGL Exam 2022 Marks ?
BSSC CGL Expected Cut Off 2022
The below table shows the expected cut off calculated by exam experts taking various factors into account. These cut off marks will give you an idea about the cut off for the upcoming exams.
Expected Cut Off Marks
BSSC CGL Cut Off 2022: Know the factors affecting the BSSC CGL cut offThe Commission is yet to release the BSSC Graduate Level Cut-off. Once the exams are completed, the cut-off marks will be posted on the official BSSC website. The cut-off marks are determined by a variety of circumstances, although there is seldom a significant variation in scores as compared to previous years. Candidates can look up the predicted cut-off to get a sense of what the cut-off will be this year. As a result, the candidates will have a better notion of how much they need to score in order to pass each step. Stay up to date by visiting the BSSC website.
Deciding Factors of BSSC CGL Cut OffThe BSSC Graduate Level cut off varies every year because of the various factors affecting it. A number of factors that have a major influence on the cut off marks are given below.
- The number of applicants who apply for the BSSC CGL exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. The greater the number of candidates, the more the competition and, as a result, the higher the BSSC CGL cut off marks.
- The exam's difficulty level: The higher the exam's difficulty level, the more likely a candidate's performance will be impacted. This results in adjustments to the cut-off markings once more.
- Number of Openings: The number of vacancies declared by the commission fluctuates from year to year, determining the cutoff that is released in that year. With fewer openings, competition becomes more intense, affecting the cut-off marks and raising the percentage level.
- The BSSC CGL cut off marks are divided into several categories, including SC, ST, OBC, and others. Because each of them has a distinct qualifying mark, the candidate's ability to pass the exam based on the cut off will also be determined by the category in which he or she applied.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for BSSC CGL Exam 2022The commission determines the minimum qualifying marks required for an applicant to advance to the next round of the selection process. In the former BSSC CGL Exam, i.e. 2nd Graduate Level Exam, applicants needed to score 30% in paper-1 of the mains exam to be qualified to appear for paper-2.
What are the steps to check the BSSC CGL 2022 Cut Off Marks?The BSSC CGL Cut off, along with the result and merit list, will be available on the official website. After the exam, students must visit the website for the cut-off marks. There may be some uncertainty on how to obtain the BSSC Cut off marks from the official website. Check the BSSC Graduate Level Cut-off Marks by following the instructions outlined below.
Step 1: Navigate to the BSSC website.
Step 2: Once on the homepage, click on the notice board portion in the upper left corner.
Step 3: Find and click on the BSSC 3rd CGL Cut off 2022.
Step 4: A pdf file will be shown. Examine the cut-off carefully.
Step 5: Download the file and save it for future use.
How to Calculate BSSC CGL Exam 2022 Marks ?
The commission publishes an answer key, which can be used to compare your answers to those in the key. Before calculating their marks, the candidate must comprehend the marking scheme. The following is the marking scheme for the BSSC CGL Exam:
- Each correct answer is worth 4 points.
- For each incorrect response, one mark is deducted.
- There will be no additional or reduced marks for unanswered questions.
When will the BSSC CGL 2022 cut off get released?The BSSC CGL Cut Off marks 2022 will be released after the exam with the result and merit list.
Are BSSC CGL cut offs different for all categories?
Yes, the BSSC CGL Cut offs are different for each category.
Do we need login credentials to download the cut off?
No, you will not be needing your login credentials to download the BSSC CGL Cut off marks.
Is there negative marking in BSSC CGL?
Yes, 1 mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
What is the official website of BSSC?
The official website of BSSC is bssc.bih.nic.in