The Central Industrial Security Force recently advertised job openings for Stenographer and Head Constable.
Candidates who want to join the CISF at the 10+2 level must fill out online applications.
The authorities will shortlist legitimate applications and invite candidates to participate in recruiting procedures.
The CISF recruitment board will hire them based on their performance.
The application window will appear shortly. f you are preparing for competitive exams and are looking for expert guidance, you can check out our General Knowledge Ebook Free PDF: Download Here
As we all know, the CISF has issued an official recruitment notice to fill the positions of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial).
There are 540 open positions for the same.
From September 26th through October 25th, 2022, interested applicants can apply online on the CISF's official website.
Table of content
The entire recruitment procedure will include several steps such as a written exam, a physical standard test (PST), documentation, a skill test, and a medical examination.
The syllabus for the written exam is provided in this article.
Free Demo Classes
Register here for Free Demo Classes
Please fill the name
Please enter only 10 digit mobile number
Please select course
Please fill the email
Something went wrong!
Download App & Start Learning
But first, let us give you an outline of the exam.
OMR/Computer Based Examination (CBT) The written examination will be a type of objective paper featuring :
- 100 questions
- of 100 marks each
- Total time duration will be 02 hours
There are 4 subject ( Each section comprises of 25 questions ):
- General Intelligence - 25 Marks
- GK and General Awareness - 25 marks
- Elementary Mathematics - 25 marks
- English/ Hindi - 25 marks
The following is a subject-by-subject list of the most crucial subjects to study in order to pass the exam.
- Coding and Decoding
- Mathematical Operation
- Blood Relation
- Number Puzzle
- Venn Diagrams
- Data Interpretation and Sufficiency
- Conclusions and Decision Making
- Similarities and Differences
- Analytical reasoning
- Direction and Distance
- Statement and Reasoning
- Science: Inventions and Discoveries
- Economy, Banking as well as Finance
- General Politics
- Historical Events
- Scientific Research
- Budget & Five-Year Plans
- Sports & Athletes
- Economy-related topics
- Countries and Capitals
- Important Financial and Economic News
- Culture related news
- India & its neighboring countries’ topic
- Scientific progress development topic
- Recent Geo-political developments
- Knowledge of other current events
- Geography related topics
- Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs – National and International.
- Recently launched Books
- Indian Languages Topic
- National and International Awards Topic
- Currency related topic
- Number System & Simplification
- HCF & LCM
- Algebraic Expressions and Equalities
- Profit and Loss
- Simple & Compound interest
- Ratio and Proportion & Partnership
- Mixture & Allegations
- Time and Work & Pipes and Cisterns
- Speed, time & Distance (Train, Boats & Stream)
- Data Interpretation
- Number Series
- Number System
- Speed, Distance and Time
- Time and Work
- Reading Comprehension
- Jumbled Sentence
- Phrase Replacement
- Sentence Improvement
- Cloze Test
- Fill in the Blanks
- Wrong Spelt
- One Word Substitution
- Error Spotting
- Active Voice and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Match the following words
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Fill in the blanks with a suitable Article
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Prepositions
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Tense
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, Participle)
- Identify the sentence pattern
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Identify the correct Degree
- Form a new word by blending the words
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
- British English – American English
- Knowledge of Hindi Language
- Basic knowledge of Hindi Grammar
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms & phrases
- Famous poets and their poetry
- Awards in the Hindi Language
What is CISF post?
The CISF is a unique organisation among India's paramilitary forces, working to provide security protection to over 356 industrial units (including 13 private sector units), government infrastructure projects, facilities, and enterprises located around the country.
The average Central Industrial Security Force Assistant Sub Inspector salary in India is 6.4 Lakhs per year for employees with 2 to 21 years of experience. The annual compensation of an Assistant Sub Inspector at Central Industrial Security Force ranges from 4.8 Lakhs to 8.5 Lakhs.
The rank structure of CISF force at Group 'A' (Gazetted Rank Officers) level is as follows :
- Director General.
- Additional Director General.
- Inspector General.
- Deputy Inspector General.
- Additional Deputy Inspector General.
- Deputy Commandant.
- Assistant Commandant.